Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presidential debate drinking game
Presidential debate drinking game
[Image: 120354171_10223219826267266_592250365461...e=5F98D4C6]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Presidential debate drinking game
No thanks, I don't feel like dying from alcohol poisoning.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
There's no way I would watch this, or any other, debate involving Trump unless someone was standing next to me handing me cash every time Trump opens his ugly trap.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

[Image: Ej-IL8-Vc-U8-AU1-XGb.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
For the record, I'm watching the debate with via a Vaush stream. It's frustrating to be sure. Biden is way too weak. And Trump, unsurprisingly, interrupts Biden all the time. ALL the time. Trump's main pivots all the time using fear, confusion and plays on emotions. Not to mention that he argues with the moderator.

If this is the state of presidential debates in America, I suspect fascism will win.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
“Chancellor Palpatine, will you denounce the Sith?”

“Sure, yeah, Sith stand back and standby.”
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They said, "Anthony, you gotta quit drinking." Gawdzilla Sama 5 775 March 28, 2023 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Free Willy Debate Foxaèr 11 694 December 26, 2021 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Free William Debate BrianSoddingBoru4 8 707 December 23, 2021 at 4:04 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Kickstarter Campaign to Fund Trump Presidential Library onlinebiker 11 1579 January 23, 2021 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  SNL VP debate. Brian37 1 262 October 11, 2020 at 8:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Big Grin Songs that aren't about love, sex, drinking, relationships or frikkin dancing! ignoramus 16 1783 May 22, 2019 at 1:07 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Satire at it's finest, SNL nails the Presidential Debate! Arkilogue 9 2697 October 12, 2016 at 3:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  You're slipping Min: Gary Trudeau's 1999 cartoon on a Trump presidential campaign. Whateverist 1 713 September 14, 2016 at 6:15 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Borowitz: Debate Fireworks Minimalist 3 737 October 28, 2015 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Republican Debate - Bad Lip Reading Longhorn 7 1500 August 21, 2015 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: T.J.