Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New ‘Debate’ Format Suggestions
New ‘Debate’ Format Suggestions
Since it’s abundantly clear that there aren’t going to be actual debates and the current nonsense clearly makes Trump uncomfortable, we should try to come up with ways to make these things more useful. Post any suggestions you have. Here’s mine:

Add a third podium to the stage. It will have no microphone and will be surrounded by soundproofed Plexiglass. If either candidate 1) lies 2) interrupts or 3) goes over their allotted time, they have to spend two minutes in the time out podium. Worst case: this will force Trump to modify his childish behaviour. Best case: Joe Biden gets the stage all to himself for 90 minutes.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: New ‘Debate’ Format Suggestions
Moderator controlled electroshock unit. With voltage adjustment for repeat format violations.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Quit screwing around.

Are these motherfuckers dedicated?

Dueling pistols at 20 paces.

How bad you want it?
Russian traffic cops to control any breaks of protocol.
How about a cage match with chainsaws?

I would not only watch that - I would PAY to see that......

Pay for view - proceeds go to Social Security...
I read a fun little story once about an astronaut who is conned into becoming president of the planet he landed on. He was impressed until he found out that anyone who didn't like his actions could push a button and detonate the badge of office he couldn't take off.
Step 1: Hook each candidate up to a lie detector
Step 2: Tie them both above a tank with a shark in it.
Step 3: Every time one of them interrupts or lies, the rope lowers them further

Repeat until someone survives the process.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
Make it a day at school with a trip to the counselor's office.

American History test.

Tetherball match.

Business math test.

Personality test.

Game of Uno.
(September 30, 2020 at 5:15 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Since it’s abundantly clear that there aren’t going to be actual debates and the current nonsense clearly makes Trump uncomfortable, we should try to come up with ways to make these things more useful. Post any suggestions you have. Here’s mine:

Add a third podium to the stage. It will have no microphone and will be surrounded by soundproofed Plexiglass. If either candidate 1) lies 2) interrupts or 3) goes over their allotted time, they have to spend two minutes in the time out podium. Worst case: this will force Trump to modify his childish behaviour. Best case: Joe Biden gets the stage all to himself for 90 minutes.

Boru

I was saying to my husband, I’d like to see Matt D. moderate with his mute button:

“No, no, no, no, no, fucking NO! Now you’re on hold.”
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
When Trump speaks out of turn, turn off his mic.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Political debate via meme Foxaèr 287 21861 November 4, 2020 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Anyone watch tonight's debate? Brian37 19 778 October 23, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  Why I Might Watch The Next 'Debate' BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1607 October 22, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump vs Biden debate WinterHold 95 6162 October 3, 2020 at 12:39 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Anyone watch last night's debate? Brian37 9 832 September 30, 2020 at 9:28 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  This is why outside this forum i don't debate Politics Amarok 27 4199 January 31, 2018 at 2:09 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Lets end the great weed debate dyresand 21 3700 April 28, 2017 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: mlmooney89
  Illinois senator makes racist comment in debate Doubting Thomas 15 1938 October 28, 2016 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Anybody Watching the Last Trainwreck/ Presidential Debate Tonight? Seraphina 159 19974 October 20, 2016 at 10:09 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Last night's 2nd Pres "debate". Brian37 3 440 October 10, 2016 at 7:24 am
Last Post: Brian37