Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spamming permits.
Spamming permits.
How much do they cost?
Can I dole them out? Will I receive any kickbacks?
RE: Spamming permits.
(October 11, 2020 at 1:50 pm)no one Wrote: How much do they cost?

They cost one Triganic Pu each, payable in advance along with your completed application (in triplicate).

Sorry, but I am the sole distributor of Spamming Permits at this time. However, there are plans to introduce a franchising scheme in the near future. I’ll let you know.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 11, 2020 at 2:00 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 11, 2020 at 1:50 pm)no one Wrote: How much do they cost?

They cost one Triganic Pu each, payable in advance along with your completed application (in triplicate).

Sorry, but I am the sole distributor of Spamming Permits at this time. However, there are plans to introduce a franchising scheme in the near future. I’ll let you know.

Boru

Is that a hitch hikers reference I see before me?

It is, it is a hitch hikers reference!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 11, 2020 at 2:10 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(October 11, 2020 at 2:00 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: They cost one Triganic Pu each, payable in advance along with your completed application (in triplicate).

Boru

Is that a hitch hikers reference I see before me?

It is, it is a hitch hikers reference!

Well spotted! You will receive a genuine replica Kill-O-Zap Blaster as a prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Swut.

I only have Flanian Pobble Beads...

Does virtual currency count? I got over 1b gp in RuneScape.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver's License,ID Cards,Resident Permits johnferrez1 2 1202 August 8, 2013 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: Jackalope