Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 1:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I was in a hurry"
"I was in a hurry"
News tonight: Brazil:

A large gaggle of cyclists were staging a peaceful protest about the number of CARS on the road.

This apparently enraged a driver of a 4X4,who ploughed through them.Nine people were taken to hospital and later released. The driver was arrested. He explained to police he was in a hurry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAqy2yAvH9o
RE: "I was in a hurry"
They were protesting in the middle of the road? Tut. I didn't even know brazil had cars to protest about Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
That was a disgusting display of inhumanity.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
What a CUNT.
(March 1, 2011 at 4:03 am)theVOID Wrote: What a CUNT.

Indeed. Seems he is to be charged with attempted murder.I find it amazing that nobody was killed or maimed.---obviously a miracle.

ADMIN the emoticons are not working for me
WTF are those idiots doing in the MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!?

Disagree with cyclists taking up the whole road..sheesh..talk about "Sharing the road"!

{All youtube aren't working for me admin...is there something I'm doing wrong??}
(March 1, 2011 at 2:55 am)padraic Wrote: News tonight: Brazil:

A large gaggle of cyclists were staging a peaceful protest about the number of CARS on the road.

This apparently enraged a driver of a 4X4,who ploughed through them.Nine people were taken to hospital and later released. The driver was arrested. He explained to police he was in a hurry.

Edited by moderator tackatttack - Please do not quote large things like images or videos - TY

Shit pad..learn to code will you??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
That is seriously messed up.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Maybe the driver is not skilled enough at bowling ball so that's why he tried it on the streets.
your compassion is compelling
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Quote:Shit pad..learn to code will you??

Well, probably not,except that I have no idea what you mean. (really)

I thought I was posting posting a video link which should have worked.