Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Militias/BS white anxiety and toilet paper.
Militias/BS white anxiety and toilet paper.
The a hole leader of this Michigan militia made lack of being able to buy toilet paper one of the reasons he is angry at our government. Someone needs to tell this dipshit that modern toilet paper didn't exist at the time of the founding of America.

https://www.history.com/news/toilet-pape...50%20cents.

Time stamp where he talks about toilet paper in the following clip, 3 minutes in, 47 seconds.

RE: Militias/BS white anxiety and toilet paper.
Toilet paper was in use in China as early as the 6th century CE. Its use in the west was commonplace by the 1750s (coinciding with the rise of newspapers).

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 29, 2020 at 12:21 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Toilet paper was in use in China as early as the 6th century CE. Its use in the west was commonplace by the 1750s (coinciding with the rise of newspapers).

Boru

Must you muddle things with facts?  Sheesh.

Hehe

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

The first purpose made toilet paper was the Sears and Roebuck catalog.
(October 29, 2020 at 12:21 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Toilet paper was in use in China as early as the 6th century CE. Its use in the west was commonplace by the 1750s (coinciding with the rise of newspapers).

Boru

You missed the part where I said "modern toilet paper". Access had a lot to do with it, yes. But in any case, back then the founders wouldn't fight a war over that.

The point is his insecure sense of self entitlement.
(October 29, 2020 at 12:25 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

Boru

You missed the part where I said "modern toilet paper". Access had a lot to do with it, yes. But in any case, back then the founders wouldn't fight a war over that.

The militia guy didn’t specify ‘modern’ toilet paper. Why did you?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 29, 2020 at 12:23 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: The first purpose made toilet paper was the Sears and Roebuck catalog.

I thought it was the KJV - when they still did them on scrolls......

Where do you think the TP makers got the roll idea?
(October 29, 2020 at 12:23 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: The first purpose made toilet paper was the Sears and Roebuck catalog.

People can be bloody creative when it comes to bum wiping, as in the case of German composer Max Reger, who wrote to one of his critics, ‘I am sitting in the smallest room of my house with your review before me. Soon, it shall be behind me.’

Boru
(October 29, 2020 at 12:28 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 29, 2020 at 12:25 pm)Brian37 Wrote: You missed the part where I said "modern toilet paper". Access had a lot to do with it, yes. But in any case, back then the founders wouldn't fight a war over that.

The militia guy didn’t specify ‘modern’ toilet paper. Why did you?

Boru
Who specified neolithic TP?
(October 29, 2020 at 1:15 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(October 29, 2020 at 12:28 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The militia guy didn’t specify ‘modern’ toilet paper. Why did you?

Boru
Who specified neolithic TP?

Captain Contrarian swoops down with his super power of pedantic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The white privilege to terrorize Foxaèr 116 8216 November 2, 2020 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  White liberals are the true racists Sammin 55 4336 October 23, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  White Christians are in retreat Minimalist 0 230 October 21, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Shocked Do you think Trump will be arrested or kicked out of the White House soon? WinterHold 32 3738 July 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: John V
  One Less Cunt In The White House Minimalist 0 363 June 5, 2018 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The SPLC - All White at the Top John V 29 4108 April 24, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  White House Gun Meeting Foxaèr 23 2138 March 1, 2018 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The White House, an adult daycare center. Jehanne 3 845 October 9, 2017 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  The White House meets Westeros Foxaèr 2 515 July 16, 2017 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Elon Musk Quits White House Advisor Role Foxaèr 11 3172 June 2, 2017 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus