Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Minisigs!
New Minisigs!
"Minisigs" are miniature signature images you can add to your forum signature. They serve to tell a tiny fact about yourself in some way. For instance, some forums have minisigs for people who use the Firefox web browser.

I have created a simple template that can be easily modified, and have churned out some prototype minisigs. They are plain, but I think that is actually a good thing. You can add them to your signature (or post) by typing the code alongside each one:
Atheist
Code:
[[atheist]]
Theist
Code:
[[theist]]
Agnostic
Code:
[[agnostic]]
I Evolved!
Code:
[[evolution]]
I Was Created!
Code:
[[creation]]
Pastafarian
Code:
[[pastafarian]]

As you can see, they are for all members of the forum, and so I have kept them civil (such as not putting "I'm a stupid creationist" on the creation one...). So there are the first five. As I said, the template is very easy to change, so if anyone has suggestions for either extra minisigs or improvements on the style, please say so!

Images are in a PNG format because it is a great format generally, and awesome for transparency. If you are using a rubbish browser like I.E 6 you might not be able to see the minisigs very well. If this is the case, try a real browser.
RE: New Minisigs!
look at my cool signature!
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful with out having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it to?" -Douglas Adams.Heart
Pastafarian
I Evolved!
Agreed, good work Adrian!!!
[Image: Canadatheist3copy.jpg?t=1270015625]
Coolio, hope you don't mind me keeping the dynamic sig as well.
Hoi Zaeme.
So where's my Pastafarian one?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
http://store.mintspad.com/Pastafarian.png
just hot link
Hoi Zaeme.
Whoo! Well I'm an atheist and an agnostic and I of course think we evolved (if we were created the creator would have had to have evolved anyway).
Evf
(January 23, 2009 at 9:05 am)rjh Wrote: http://store.mintspad.com/Pastafarian.png
just hot link

I thank you from the heart of my bottom. Cool Shades
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Would it be possible to request for a minisig to be made that was like a flying teapotist one?

Like to say "Tpotism" or just "Tpot" or something. Or the full "Celestial Teapotism".

And then a picture of a teapot or an orbiting teapot etc.

Or an "Orbital teapot"!

Would that be possible? I'd love that!

And maybe we should have an IPU one too?

If not that's fine!

P.S: I am of course talking about Russell's Teapot.

Evf
I don't like the theist and I was created ones, and not because I disagree with the sentiment.

The accompanying art is not as aesthetically pleasing as the others, it's abruptly cut off and the theist one is in colour while all the others are grey. As an artist, I tend to notice and be bothered by things like that.

Maybe for theist you could use grey theist symbols like of the three major religions, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. And maybe Unitarian, or whatever you can fit in.

And for the creationist one, maybe fade the arms so they don't abruptly cut off or tilt them so they're not so jarring. I dunno, just suggesting. ^^;; (Or you could be an ass and use this kind of art : http://logo.cafepress.com/5/8906070.4610645.jpg Hey it is an atheist forum!! XD)

P.S. I can't hel but noticed after I added them side by side other people changed theirs to be side by side too. I'm a trendsetter, whoo!
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report