Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cobert's New Election Day Sponsor......
Cobert's New Election Day Sponsor......
Time Stamp in the following video starts at 9 minutes and 17 seconds into the video. New medicine to cope with election day anxiety.

EDIT, WRONG TIME STAMP, GIVE ME A SEC TO FIX IT. 9.17 INTO IT SHOULD BE CORRECT.

RE: Cobert's New Election Day Sponsor......
Colbert != Cobert
(November 3, 2020 at 12:03 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Colbert != Cobert

1. I have A.D.D.

2. I don't have a paid staff to delegate back up.

3. I am not going to kill myself for being imperfect. Plus that was the poster of the video, not me.

Thanks for the correction.
I don't need you to kill yourself and his name is RIGHT THERE IN THE TITLE OF THE VIDEO YOU POSTED!

I have ADHD that IS no excuse for your lazy mistakes.
(November 3, 2020 at 12:49 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: I don't need you to kill yourself and his name is RIGHT THERE IN THE TITLE OF THE VIDEO YOU POSTED!

I have ADHD that IS no excuse for your lazy mistakes.

How is the person who posted the video, who I had no part in making or posting  or editing who misspelled his name my fault?

I  had no part in the production of the clip I posted. All I did is forward it. 

And again, you must miss the part that I am not a paid editor on salary.
Um, the video has Steven Colbert's name right. Cobert is wrong.
CALL THE CIA , FBI HOMLAND SECURITY, OPORATION OVERLOARD HAS BEEN COMPROMIZED! THE NAZIS ARE GOING TO WIN!
Nice to see Brian going off the rails at someone who isn’t me. Smile

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Yes folks, every time I transpose "there" with their" or "ad" with "add" I deserve bamboo under the fingernail. I deserve to be put in an iron maiden.

Meanwhile the orange fuck, with far more power than I, whom has his hands on the nuclear codes, please forgive me for finding your criticisms mundane.

Trump is the problem not my flaws.

(November 3, 2020 at 2:01 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Nice to see Brian going off the rails at someone who isn’t me. Smile

Boru

I find it funny that you think I am going off the rails. Ranting yes. But I am not in the White House claiming that  I have the right to self declare myself President. 

You not liking me doesn't put me anywhere near the level of the orange Mussolini.
(November 3, 2020 at 2:02 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Yes folks, every time I transpose "there" with their" or "ad" with "add" I deserve bamboo under the fingernail. I deserve to be put in an iron maiden.

Meanwhile the orange fuck, with far more power than I, whom has his hands on the nuclear codes, please forgive me for finding your criticisms mundane.

Trump is the problem not my flaws.

(November 3, 2020 at 2:01 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Nice to see Brian going off the rails at someone who isn’t me. Smile

Boru

I find it funny that you think I am going off the rails. Ranting yes. But I am not in the White House claiming that  I have the right to self declare myself President. 

You not liking me doesn't put me anywhere near the level of the orange Mussolini.

I said none of those things it simply annoys me that you fuck up such simple things. Take a beat and at least get the title of the post right.

Boru

Meh, I just posted before you this time. You'll be first next time, or maybe AWTY.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Triumph burns Ted Cruz on Cobert Late Show Brian37 0 213 November 6, 2018 at 7:51 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Cobert humorBut RWNJs got Trump elected Brian37 0 293 April 23, 2017 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Soundtrack for an election gone bad Whateverist 13 1561 November 9, 2016 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Not The Nine O'Clock News - American Election Candidate pocaracas 0 1182 April 5, 2013 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: pocaracas