Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nutella is for fat people and kids, right?
Nutella is for fat people and kids, right?
Finally got around to buying it and trying it.

OMG, it's too sweet.

I've had the same container for a couple of months now and maybe only consumed ten percent of it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Nutella is for fat people and kids, right?
(November 6, 2020 at 11:03 am)Eleven Wrote: Finally got around to buying it and trying it.

OMG, it's too sweet.

I've had the same container for a couple of months now and maybe only consumed ten percent of it.

Nutella is too much of a good thing, IMO. Taste buds and all that jazz. A still have a 500g jar that's quite old now.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
It's for making cookies.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Composition of Nutella is different for many countries. I have tried several ones, they are quite different. Many are way too sweet. German one is worse than Heroin imho, ymmv. Thats why i havent eaten it in years. Angel
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
Guess I can take that one off my bucket list.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Much as I love hazelnuts, the skim milk and cocoa kind of spoil it for me.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(November 6, 2020 at 11:22 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: It's for making cookies.

Just this. Nutella is meant to be an ingredient. One of the simplest treats I make is to THINLY spread it over puff pastry pieces, then twist the pieces into interesting or rude shapes.

A little goes a long way.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I like Nutella, the hazelnut-chocolate combination appeals to me. I like it on toast thinly spread or on graham crackers. It is kind of a rare treat for me as I have type 2 diabetes, and don't indulge anymore.
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson
(November 6, 2020 at 1:13 pm)Fireball Wrote: Much as I love hazelnuts, the skim milk and cocoa kind of spoil it for me.

Speaking of hazelnuts, this fucking thing here should be illegal for the same reason every slightly sensible society has made heroin illegal

[Image: CKEsv.jpg]

Smoother my taste buds and my gustatory cortex interpreting brain bits with it. First little bite, and my pupils become dilated to a slightly lesser diameter than the iris, and I. Just. Can't. Stop. Before it's all gone ... and then I'm immediately thinking about buying more of this drug.

Nah, I'll just stick with beer. At least with alcohol I know how much every sip poisons me. Fuck Toffifee, it certainly has the correct 3 consecutive letters in the end of this products name, it's a "fee" to consume it.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Well if you want a good hazelnut-chocolate high you should go for Ferrero Rocher; a hazel nut dipped in chocolate contained in a crunchy wafer coating dipped in smoother chocolate rolled in chopped hazel-nut pieces.
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The right way to be and the wrong way to be Ahriman 57 4620 April 29, 2022 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1786 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Should poor people have kids? BrokenQuill92 78 5339 November 29, 2019 at 11:59 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  2019 has sucked a fat one so far SteelCurtain 11 1411 February 19, 2019 at 8:16 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 981 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  Very low fat recipes purplepurpose 39 2537 August 21, 2018 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Something young kids today will never understand Foxaèr 114 12454 June 2, 2018 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  All the cool kids are making questionnaires, so what the actual, am I right? c172 8 1072 April 5, 2018 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Happy Birthday zebo-the-fat brewer 11 2216 September 23, 2017 at 8:09 pm
Last Post: emjay
  If Only The Kids Could Read and Count. Minimalist 1 877 August 26, 2017 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Little lunch