Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of curiosity
Out of curiosity
Anyone heard from Cyberman (Stimbo) recently?

When Gervais' After Life was aired, it made me think of our beloved forum member and how much he'd probably benefit from watching the show.

@Cyberman
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Out of curiosity
(November 28, 2020 at 9:48 am)Eleven Wrote: Anyone heard from Cyberman (Stimbo) recently?

When Gervais' After Life was aired, it made me think of our beloved forum member and how much he'd probably benefit from watching the show.

@Cyberman

@  Gervais

That is a kind of cheese to me.
Do you not remember the kerfuffle? He hasn't posted here in quite awhile.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(December 9, 2020 at 7:43 pm)Fireball Wrote: Do you not remember the kerfuffle? He hasn't posted here in quite awhile.

I remember.

I thought maybe someone was in contact with him outside of the forum.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(December 9, 2020 at 9:42 pm)Eleven Wrote:
(December 9, 2020 at 7:43 pm)Fireball Wrote: Do you not remember the kerfuffle? He hasn't posted here in quite awhile.

I remember.

He was over at Ad for awhile, living in the states. Then he shot himself in the foot again.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(December 9, 2020 at 10:05 pm)brewer Wrote:
(December 9, 2020 at 9:42 pm)Eleven Wrote: I remember.

He was over at Ad for awhile, living in the states. Then he shot himself in the foot again.

According to another person. There are many sides to a situation. Not blaming or shaming any of the participants.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Those whom the gods would destroy they first make cranky on the forums.
(December 9, 2020 at 11:23 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(December 9, 2020 at 10:05 pm)brewer Wrote: He was over at Ad for awhile, living in the states. Then he shot himself in the foot again.

According to another person. There are many sides to a situation. Not blaming or shaming any of the participants.

Ya got to admit that he did have a pattern. I think my observation is valid.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 28, 2020 at 9:48 am)Eleven Wrote: Anyone heard from Cyberman (Stimbo) recently?

@Cyberman

Maybe he is in a better place, or just got sick of sending messages,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual? TaraJo 102 6544 March 28, 2019 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: bennyboy