Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop the Steelers......
Stop the Steelers......
Washington <------ Yea, that team....... yes, let me repeat, THAT TEAM......  What you are about to read defies the laws of physics. WASHINGTON BEAT THE STEELERS!  

That's it, I am going to start reading Breitbart, believe in big foot, vampires, and the tooth fairy. 

This was like the Saints of the 1980s beat the 49ers of the 80s.  You have to click on "Watch On Youtube".  

RE: Stop the Steelers......
The boyfriend's favorite team is The Steelers.

Good, they lost.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(December 8, 2020 at 10:20 am)Eleven Wrote: The boyfriend's favorite team is The Steelers.

Good, they lost.

Look if this were the Washington team of the 80s, I wouldn't sweat the Steelers. But since the 90s Washington has been the doormat of the NFL. So even though we still suck, we beat a damned good team yesterday. 

I am still pinching myself over the fact Washington beat Dallas twice this year. It is almost like Danny is finally pulling his head out of his ass and staying off the field. We aren't going to do shit this year, but I have seen pockets of hope this year. Maybe next year.

The thing is I went into this week thinking, "Great, we get to have our teeth kicked in again." I think this was as much a surprise to both Steelers and Washington fans.
Fuck you. 

Glad things are looking up for your team.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 8, 2020 at 12:07 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Fuck you. 

Glad things are looking up for your team.

Boru

Not this year. But like I mentioned in prior posts in this thread, Washington doesn't seem to be the bottom of the barrel for now.

The NFL is a matter like having a Lamborghini to win consistently, AS LONG AS IT IS MAINTAINED . You can have a nice shiny car, Speed Racer as your driver. But it does fucking nothing if you don't have a pit crew.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NHL tells player to stop licking opponents CapnAwesome 7 980 May 12, 2018 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: Tiberius