Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitter and libraries.
Twitter and libraries.
Anyone ever use microfiche in a college or public library? Twitter is fucking worse. At least at the library you insert the film and can scroll down at your own pace. Twitter are a bunch of fucking dicks and will refresh the page while you are trying to read a post. Then you have to scroll down further to get to the post you were at.
RE: Twitter and libraries.
(December 10, 2020 at 4:22 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Anyone ever use microfiche in a college or public library? Twitter is fucking worse. At least at the library you insert the film and can scroll down at your own pace. Twitter are a bunch of fucking dicks and will refresh the page while you are trying to read a post. Then you have to scroll down further to get to the post you were at.

Fuck you.

Solution: Stay off Twitter.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I don't follow Twitter. I probably never will since Trump has been on a multi-year Twitfest.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

trumpolini is the grand wizard of the twits.
If twits use twitter - they really need a new ap called Twatter....

Cuz there's no shortage of 'em.
(December 10, 2020 at 4:30 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I don't follow Twitter.  I probably never will since Trump has been on a multi-year Twitfest.

Cant say as I blame you but. 

Social media is outpacing air wave and cable and TV as far as speed of output of information, fact or bullshit. If a fuckface bully is using Twitter then someone has to be on that same format to counter his bullshit.
(December 10, 2020 at 5:41 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 10, 2020 at 4:30 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I don't follow Twitter.  I probably never will since Trump has been on a multi-year Twitfest.

Cant say as I blame you but. 

Social media is outpacing air wave and cable and TV as far as speed of output of information, fact or bullshit. If a fuckface bully is using Twitter then someone has to be on that same format to counter his bullshit.

Bold mine
Well, that ain't gonna be me.  The only thing that would send to the Twitterverse would be if they did a live feed of them dragging Trump from the White House kicking, screaming, and crying while kicking his feet like the overgrown toddler he is.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I had Trump fatigue two days into his presidency. He is entertaining though.  Like a village idiot.
(December 10, 2020 at 6:18 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(December 10, 2020 at 5:41 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Cant say as I blame you but. 

Bold mine
Well, that ain't gonna be me.  The only thing that would send to the Twitterverse would be if they did a live feed of them dragging Trump from the White House kicking, screaming, and crying while kicking his feet like the overgrown toddler he is.

Like I said, I don't blame you. 

But even outside Twitter January 20th is going to be interesting. 

I don't think the fucker will be drug out, but I would not be surprised if the asshole conducted his own fake Inauguration at Mara Crapo at the same time.
(December 10, 2020 at 6:22 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 10, 2020 at 6:18 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Bold mine

Like I said, I don't blame you. 

But even outside Twitter January 20th is going to be interesting. 

I don't think the fucker will be drug out, but I would not be surprised if the asshole conducted his own fake Inauguration at Mara Crapo at the same time.

He's already planning to fly out on Air Force One to Florida to hold a rally at the same time as the inauguration. 

Real class act, that one.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...2-TI648Uv8

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twitter Happy Every Day..... Brian37 3 571 January 17, 2017 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Donald Trump's Twitter Shell B 30 3068 January 10, 2017 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Shell B
Tongue My favorite Twitter comedian Tea Earl Grey Hot 1 1017 November 28, 2012 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger