Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the diehards here... Useless trivia
For the diehards here... Useless trivia
Not going to give a ton away. But was just watching a favorite show of mine, which sparked me to test you, to annoy you. 

Ricky don't lose your Raiders, it its the only number you've got

There was an episode of an 80s cop show actor who had his female co star say this "Somebody won, somebody lost".

It should not take those familiar to me to hunt for the answer.
RE: For the diehards here... Useless trivia
(December 10, 2020 at 9:33 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Not going to give a ton away. But was just watching a favorite show of mine, which sparked me to test you, to annoy you. 

There was an episode of an 80s cop show actor who had his female co star say this "Somebody won, somebody lost".

What's the question?  You need a question in there somewhere.

But I'll take a shot - Moonlighting, Bruce Willis, Cybill Shepherd.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

The female co-star was playing Roseanne Barr's gynecologist.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Your extremely loose grip on sanity is slipping.
(December 10, 2020 at 9:57 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(December 10, 2020 at 9:33 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Not going to give a ton away. But was just watching a favorite show of mine, which sparked me to test you, to annoy you. 

What's the question?  You need a question in there somewhere.

But I'll take a shot - Moonlighting, Bruce Willis, Cybill Shepherd.

Close. I have droned on about Moonlighting, but no. 

This was a cop show drama, in which the male actor was a former NFL player in reality.

FUCK, for interest in full discloser the actor I was WRONG, for whom he played for. I was confused.  He never Raided acting. But my stupid confusion should he'd make Rams Giants. 

He was a Giant who "Ram"ed his way into acting.
Are you just biden your time as you wait for the answer?
Home Depot and Lowes Home Improvement sell washers and Dryers.  Barny Rubble would be mad at ME FOR MY BAD GUESS  OF THE NFL TEAM. 

The show was "Hunter" staring Fred Dryer. I did get the NFL TEAM wrong. But he did play for the Giants and Rams before acting in the show  Hunter.

(December 10, 2020 at 11:24 pm)no one Wrote: Are you just biden your time as you wait for the answer?

SADS-L spells mom and dad.
(December 10, 2020 at 11:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Home Depot and Lowes Home Improvement sell washers and Dryers.  Barny Rubble would be mad at ME FOR MY BAD GUESS  OF THE NFL TEAM. 

The show was "Hunter" staring Fred Dryer. I did get the NFL TEAM wrong. But he did play for the Giants and Rams before acting in the show  Hunter.

Fuck you.

Wait - Fred Dryer played professional football?  This is completely new information! I wish you had mentioned it before.

And, to be honest, he starred in 'Hunter'.  I'm not sure it's fair to call it 'acting'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 11, 2020 at 5:31 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 10, 2020 at 11:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Home Depot and Lowes Home Improvement sell washers and Dryers.  Barny Rubble would be mad at ME FOR MY BAD GUESS  OF THE NFL TEAM. 

Fuck you.

Wait - Fred Dryer played professional football?  This is completely new information! I wish you had mentioned it before.

And, to be honest, he starred in 'Hunter'.  I'm not sure it's fair to call it 'acting'.

Boru

The last thread I might have mentioned this in, was billions of years ago, but yea.

Being a huge fan of Hunter, I do remember one episode where his real career was written in as inside joke in the script at the end of one episode. where the character Dee Dee McCall quipped "What would you know about football?"