Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polka Your Eyes Out
Polka Your Eyes Out
It is has been forever since I listened to Weird Al, and I forgot that he has a long history of inserting Polka music spoofs on each album. This is one of his earlier ones. Who violates "Smoke On The Water"? Only one man. It is actually one line in his POLKA parody of pop music, but still, who the hell Polka's one note of that song?

Here is my favorite. 

RE: Polka Your Eyes Out
Fuck you.

Nothing against Weird Al - I think he’s both talented and creative.

But anyone who plays an accordion in public should be - at a minimum - held under water until he stops wriggling.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 13, 2020 at 12:49 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Fuck you.

But anyone who plays an accordion in public should be - at a minimum - held under water until he stops wriggling.

Boru

You cannot have music without Al.  He is the sanity in his parody.
Jackson lent himself to parody rather easily. The trick would be to make sure people could tell the difference.
(December 13, 2020 at 1:13 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 13, 2020 at 12:49 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Fuck you.

Boru

You cannot have music without Al.  He is the sanity in his parody.

Fuck you.

No offense, but that’s kinda stupid.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
"'kinda' is charitable" he said, regretting yet another decision to reply in a Brian37 post. Masochism, doesn't even begin to describe the emotions within your humble narrator.
When MTV went away Al left my every day brain.

(don't want no Cap'n Crunch don't want no Raisin Bran)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
"Amish Paradise", best Al ever. The original writer complained about Al doing his "tribute", but Al noted "he didn't return my check."
(December 13, 2020 at 2:46 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: "Amish Paradise", best Al ever. The original writer complained about Al doing his "tribute", but Al noted "he didn't return my check."