Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moore or less.
Moore or less.
The best James Bond was Roger Moore.
RE: Moore or less.
(December 20, 2020 at 7:10 pm)Brian37 Wrote: The best James Bond was Roger Moore.

You’re certainly entitled to that opinion.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
No.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Roger Moore is what Sean Connery scrapes off his boots after a trip to the farm......
Daniel Craig.
(December 20, 2020 at 9:52 pm)Apollo Wrote: Daniel Craig.

No.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(December 20, 2020 at 9:53 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(December 20, 2020 at 9:52 pm)Apollo Wrote: Daniel Craig.

No.

There is no way I accepting Timothy Dalton even a legitimate afterthought much less James Bond personification itself.
(December 20, 2020 at 10:00 pm)Apollo Wrote:
(December 20, 2020 at 9:53 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: No.

There is no way I accepting Timothy Dalton even a legitimate afterthought much less James Bond personification itself.

Dalton - also no.

Brosnan - NOOOOOOOOOO

(December 20, 2020 at 10:03 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(December 20, 2020 at 10:00 pm)Apollo Wrote: There is no way I accepting Timothy Dalton even a legitimate afterthought much less James Bond personification itself.

Dalton - also no.

Brosnan - NOOOOOOOOOO

Well, there are no names left. Bond history before Brosnan and Craig is kinda fuzzy and almost non-existent.
Sean Connery - fuzzy and non-existent.

Good day sir -*flounces of in a huff*