Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collection of skeptic comics video.
Collection of skeptic comics video.

RE: Collection of skeptic comics video.
I think you have to have more than one to call it a collection.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(December 24, 2020 at 12:52 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I think you have to have more than one to call it a collection.

Huh? The original editor of the video I posted collected several comedians to make up the one video.
(December 24, 2020 at 1:18 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 24, 2020 at 12:52 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I think you have to have more than one to call it a collection.

Huh? The original editor of the video I posted collected several comedians to make up the one video.

What I think @arewethereyet is trying to say here is that for this to be a collection you need to copy and paste the post into many posts. So I suggest you get started like immediately.
(December 24, 2020 at 1:29 pm)Apollo Wrote:
(December 24, 2020 at 1:18 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Huh? The original editor of the video I posted collected several comedians to make up the one video.

What I think @arewethereyet is trying to say here is that for this to be a collection you need to copy and paste the post into many posts. So I suggest you get started like immediately.

I most certainly will not. I am too busy right now betting on pocket lint futures in the DOW.
(December 24, 2020 at 1:33 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 24, 2020 at 1:29 pm)Apollo Wrote: What I think @arewethereyet is trying to say here is that for this to be a collection you need to copy and paste the post into many posts. So I suggest you get started like immediately.

I most certainly will not. I am too busy right now betting on pocket lint futures in the DOW.

Oh. That's a tough one.  Nod of approval from @arewethereyet vs fortune in what some analysts are calling gold rush of the 21st century is beyond just a simple predicament.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Godman Comics Minimalist 1 589 September 3, 2015 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Comics dyresand 1 593 April 16, 2015 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  comics Minimalist 0 864 December 26, 2011 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Godman Comics Minimalist 1 1272 May 7, 2011 at 2:13 am
Last Post: Cinjin