Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best T.rump comments.
Best T.rump comments.
"The last President to mess up the United States this badly was Jefferson Davis."
RE: Best T.rump comments.
We'll see how well trump does during his next 4 years in office. He won you know...
(December 28, 2020 at 11:39 am)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: We'll see how well trump does during his next 4 years in office. He won you know...

I just hope he snubs the inauguration.
His biggest worry is that FLOTUS Barbie was never put on the cover of a fashion magazine. After all, she's the most elegant first lady we have ever had...or so he says.

This was his input regarding holding up the COVID bill and not saying anything about the bombing in Nashville.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I hope Trump stays in office, totally oblivious to reality, up to the point where they have to physically remove him from the building actually kicking and screaming.
(December 28, 2020 at 12:09 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: I hope Trump stays in office, totally oblivious to reality, up to the point where they have to physically remove him from the building actually kicking and screaming.

Stay tuned - the wraparound jacket should be put on him on January 20th.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

The two comments that stick out for me are the following:

"There is no situation so bad that the involvement of Trump couldn't make it worse." (*)

"When he makes claims like this, the press takes him literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally." (link)

*(paraphrase)
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
‘He’s crazy, he’s venal, and he’s empty. However bad you think he is, he’s worse.’ - Penn Jillette

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 28, 2020 at 12:10 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(December 28, 2020 at 12:09 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: I hope Trump stays in office, totally oblivious to reality, up to the point where they have to physically remove him from the building actually kicking and screaming.

Stay tuned - the wraparound jacket should be put on him on January 20th.

"Okay, he's taking the oath. He's President now. Get that jackass out of the White House."
"When somebody is the president of the United States, the authority is total. And that's the way it's got to be. It's total."

Donald J. Trump
April 13, 2020
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sharks go on record over 45s comments... Brian37 2 446 January 25, 2018 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Stewart Lee - Internet Comments Edwardo Piet 0 602 October 5, 2015 at 1:04 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Funny feedback comments Darinda 2 1386 February 28, 2013 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Faith No More