Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World-wide mask burning?
World-wide mask burning?
On the date, if there ever is one, when nobody has to wear a mask I propose the forumites agree on a time for burning the masks you want to get rid of. I plan to make a shadow box for the best one Boss Lady and I have acquired, but most of them will go.

What think ye?
RE: World-wide mask burning?
Bad idea. It’s like throwing away all of your pots and pans because you don’t plan to cook this week.

There’s always the chance of another pandemic down the road.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Maybe you could make sacral art out of them and send them to poor Christian families who can't afford even a nativity scene under the tree

[Image: Nativity.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(December 31, 2020 at 1:07 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Bad idea. It’s like throwing away all of your pots and pans because you don’t plan to cook this week.

Boru

Yeah, like we'll be able to find them if that happens. I'm sending all mine to Brian32.
(December 31, 2020 at 1:54 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(December 31, 2020 at 1:07 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Bad idea. It’s like throwing away all of your pots and pans because you don’t plan to cook this week.

Boru

Yeah, like we'll be able to find them if that happens. I'm sending all mine to Brian32.

Who?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The guy in Fuckyouistan.
(December 31, 2020 at 2:02 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: The guy in Fuckyouistan.

Brian37, not Brian32.

Boru
You forget that it's New Year's Eve and he has to take a five point penalty.
No, we should keep them to avoid protection shortages
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(January 1, 2021 at 12:00 am)SUNGULA Wrote: No, we should keep them to avoid protection shortages

But if there is a shortage some folks will be employed making more.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The wide angled lense.. and why it bothers me dyresand 7 1059 October 18, 2015 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Do you think that "The Amazing Randy" is burning in hell right now? TeaPartyTeen 30 4537 January 2, 2015 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: robvalue