Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You have plastic on your furniture.
You have plastic on your furniture.
That line mentioned in the title of the thread was from a famous sitcom. 

The response to that line was, "They're preserving it for the afterlife".

A free lifetime supply of pocket lint to the first person who guesses the sitcom.

HINT, it was a line in the pilot episode. It will be fine with me if you get it right.
RE: You have plastic on your furniture.
Another hint, his character was a Broadway playwright. He sought help from a lady from Queens NY.
‘The Nanny’. And he was a producer, not a playwright.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 6, 2021 at 4:54 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: ‘The Nanny’. And he was a producer, not a playwright.

Boru

Thank you captain pedantic.

(January 6, 2021 at 4:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 6, 2021 at 4:54 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: ‘The Nanny’. And he was a producer, not a playwright.

Boru

This thread was sponsored by the CIA, and Secret Service.
(January 6, 2021 at 4:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

Boru

(January 6, 2021 at 4:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Thank you captain pedantic.

Lately, you seem to be quoting yourself in your responses. Is this another manifestation of your ADHD, or is it just more of you being childish and stupid?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 6, 2021 at 5:02 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 6, 2021 at 4:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Thank you captain pedantic.

Lately, you seem to be quoting yourself in your responses. Is this another manifestation of your ADHD, or is it just more of you being childish and stupid?

Boru

I am a flawed human being? Now you tell me.
(January 6, 2021 at 5:30 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 6, 2021 at 5:02 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Lately, you seem to be quoting yourself in your responses. Is this another manifestation of your ADHD, or is it just more of you being childish and stupid?

Boru

I am a flawed human being? Now you tell me.

FINALLY, a direct answer to a direct question. Childish and stupid it is.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have any funny/embarrassing moments you’re willing to share? Coveny 10 1386 March 24, 2018 at 4:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4