Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out on my fanny.
Out on my fanny.
I was actually at this taping. 

RE: Out on my fanny.
Did they serve water?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(January 7, 2021 at 7:05 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Did they serve water?

CBS studios, Century City. My mother and I waited outside for hours. It was worth it though.
(January 7, 2021 at 7:15 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

CBS studios, Century City. My mother and I waited outside for hours. It was worth it though.

Fuxake - It was a yes or no question.  Too tough for you to pick one of those?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(January 7, 2021 at 7:15 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

Culver City, not Century City.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 7, 2021 at 7:26 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 7, 2021 at 7:15 pm)Brian37 Wrote: CBS studios, Century City. My mother and I waited outside for hours. It was worth it though.

Boru

At least mom was on time.

(January 7, 2021 at 7:28 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(January 7, 2021 at 7:26 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Culver City, not Century City.

Boru

Hehe

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 7, 2021 at 7:26 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 7, 2021 at 7:15 pm)Brian37 Wrote: CBS studios, Century City. My mother and I waited outside for hours. It was worth it though.

Thanks for the correction. I got the two confused.
(January 7, 2021 at 7:28 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(January 7, 2021 at 7:26 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Culver City, not Century City.

Boru

WOOOOOSH!  Hehe
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I actually remember that episode more for the fact that the kitchen scene where Niles was eating the sandwich in the episode. But in reality they had a few "cuts".