Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump shoots Nancy Pelosi
Trump shoots Nancy Pelosi

Spoiler: KILL BILL 2
RE: Trump shoots Nancy Pelosi
Would it be better if Trump pulled a Mohammed on Pelosi: tortured her family, killed her husband, and married her, like Mohammed did to his many wives? Would that be more civilized according to Muslims?

[Image: Safiya-2.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(January 9, 2021 at 10:21 am)WinterHold Wrote:

If you hate Trump so much, and we do too, why the fuck do you want to use such horrible logic?

Lets be clear here, Pelosi was almost murdered. But also know that Trump threw Pence under the bus and Trump's minions were calling for Pence to be hung.  

Now, between the two parties,  Democrats are far far far more likely to be accepting of Muslims, we have a few in our Congress. Pelosi would defend them, Trump would not.

Ilhan Omar and Keith Ellison are Muslims that serve in our Congress and they are Democrats and Pelosi would defend them. 

But that does not mean your religion should be free from criticism. There is not one religion in the world, that has not had it's violence justified by religion. Christians, Muslims, Jews, and even Hindus and Buddhists have had their violence. 

Humans unfortunately are tribal, and right now Trump is trying to destroy our free society and he is preying on white anxiety and fear. I am hoping his illegal act will backfire on him and America will reject him. But Pelosi is not anyone's enemy.

Moderator Notice
24. Thread subjects / titles should be relevant to the first post, be free of slurs, and refrain from using sexually explicit language.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(January 9, 2021 at 1:25 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:

Moderator Notice
24. Thread subjects / titles should be relevant to the first post, be free of slurs, and refrain from using sexually explicit language.

Yup. This from the yammerhead who claims he always follows the rules.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 9, 2021 at 1:19 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

If you hate Trump so much, and we do too, why the fuck do you want to use such horrible logic?

Lets be clear here, Pelosi was almost murdered. But also know that Trump threw Pence under the bus and Trump's minions were calling for Pence to be hung.  

Now, between the two parties,  Democrats are far far far more likely to be accepting of Muslims, we have a few in our Congress. Pelosi would defend them, Trump would not.

Ilhan Omar and Keith Ellison are Muslims that serve in our Congress and they are Democrats and Pelosi would defend them. 

But that does not mean your religion should be free from criticism. There is not one religion in the world, that has not had it's violence justified by religion. Christians, Muslims, Jews, and even Hindus and Buddhists have had their violence. 

Humans unfortunately are tribal, and right now Trump is trying to destroy our free society and he is preying on white anxiety and fear. I am hoping his illegal act will backfire on him and America will reject him. But Pelosi is not anyone's enemy.

...The topic is making fun of Trump -_-
(January 9, 2021 at 1:34 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(January 9, 2021 at 1:19 pm)Brian37 Wrote: If you hate Trump so much, and we do too, why the fuck do you want to use such horrible logic?

...The topic is making fun of Trump -_-

No, it isn’t.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Moderator Notice

Budd is Trump.
No sexuality.

Obviously you didn't watch Kill Bill; I know it's hard for birds to understand human movies; but ya know...

(January 9, 2021 at 1:36 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 9, 2021 at 1:34 pm)WinterHold Wrote: ...The topic is making fun of Trump -_-

No, it isn’t.

Boru

Yes it is.

Uma Therman is the good guy; budd is the evil guy.
Actually he's Bill's brother; who Uma Therman chases to kill. Hence the movie's name.

Bill has a gang of assassins; the best in the world. All use Hatori Hanzo swords; the best one is Uma who was in a relationship with Bill before he shoots her. Budd helped him snuff her.

Epic scene telling the story of one of the assassins in Bill's gang.

But as a bird too; I know it's hard for you to understand it.
(January 9, 2021 at 1:36 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
Moderator Notice

Budd is Trump.
No sexuality.

Obviously you didn't watch Kill Bill; I know it's hard for birds to understand human movies; but ya know...

There is no connection between the thread title and the video. None. 

Boru
(January 9, 2021 at 1:36 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
Moderator Notice

Budd is Trump.
No sexuality.

(January 9, 2021 at 1:36 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: No, it isn’t.

Boru

Yes it is.

Uma Therman is the good guy; budd is the evil guy.
Actually he's Bill's brother; who Uma Therman chases to kill. Hence the movies name.

But as a bird too; I know it's hard for you to understand it.

I’ve seen the film. There is nothing in the clip that reference Trump or Pelosi.

But keep it up, by all means. Get that warning level up to where we can justify banning you.

Boru