Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 18, 2024, 10:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trick 'em, lick 'em and stick 'em. (Vax log.)
Trick 'em, lick 'em and stick 'em. (Vax log.)
Got my first round of Pfizer vax today. I can hear the tracking chip broadcasting to the dark web. I should have listened to the cousins!
RE: Trick 'em, lick 'em and stick 'em. (Vax log.)
Just stay away from 5g towers and windmills and you'll be fine.
Dying to live, living to die.
(Looks out window.)

Fuck
By an extraordinary coincidence, my Dad got his COVID jab earlier today. It'll be a while before I get mine, what with my not being elderly.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
1st round last Tuesday, thanks to living in a small state and higher ed falling in phase 1-B.  Sore arm for two days afterward.  Lethargy above normal and some intermittent chills the following week.  Round will be more unpleasant but what the hell.
(February 3, 2021 at 6:35 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: By an extraordinary coincidence, my Dad got his COVID jab earlier today. It'll be a while before I get mine, what with my not being elderly.

Given my medical history I'm not surprised to have been in the first week for the entire VA hospital system.
I'm in 1c; probably won't get it until May. Congratulations to those of you fortunate enough to already get jabbed.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Covid would have to ring my door bell to get me even without the vax.
I got approved phase 1b on the basis of being 50+ in a multi-generational household with someone not my child. Kind of surprised, but appointments are non-existent right now so who knows when.
[Image: 440.jpg]
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM