Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barking mad -literally.
Barking mad -literally.
I watched this. Now I'm sad.
I genuinely and sincerely believe the dog has the highest iq in this house.
I struggle to even want to make light of this situation.

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Barking mad -literally.
"They breed their own stock." (X-Files episode where the brothers kept their sister on a dolly under the bed.)
Stomp your foot once for yes, twice for no......

Holy shit.....
There was a family near Mtn. View, AR who lived down Herpel Road.  They were the Herpels.  They named their children after country music stars.  Dolly Parton and Tammy Wynette Herpel were the most popular, with Loretta Lynn being none too shabby.  Johnny Cash and Hank Williams were always in trouble.  Years later, I heard they'd added Waylon Jennings and Buck Owens Herpel.  It gave me hope knowing outlaw country and the Bakersfield sound had made it down Herpel road.
My mother used to talk a lot of crap about the people from the island south of where she is from. She said they looked funny, like their faces weren't fully formed or something...talked about cousins marrying cousins...etc.

My great grandmother and great grandfather were closely related but I was never able to get a straight answer as to how closely related. I guess mom didn't want to face the fact that her family tree didn't exactly fork too much. When you are from a remote island the pickings are slim when it comes to mates.

It wasn't until the navy base (now decommissioned) was built that the gene pool was diluted.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

If their happy and I don't have to help support them,................ meh.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
You know what you call inbreds who live better than everybody else?

The Royals....
(February 18, 2021 at 11:17 am)arewethereyet Wrote: My mother used to talk a lot of crap about the people from the island south of where she is from.  She said they looked funny, like their faces weren't fully formed or something...talked about cousins marrying cousins...etc.

My great grandmother and great grandfather were closely related but I was never able to get a straight answer as to how closely related.  I guess mom didn't want to face the fact that her family tree didn't exactly fork too much.  When you are from a remote island the pickings are slim when it comes to mates.  

It wasn't until the navy base (now decommissioned) was built that the gene pool was diluted.

United We Serve. Hehe

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mad As Hell! Aractus 3 986 October 26, 2014 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Mad Limbaugh disease, post your faves here Brian37 0 854 January 7, 2013 at 9:17 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Miley Cyrus gets pro-gay marriage tattoo, other Xtians get mad TheAtheistTroll 13 6291 August 8, 2011 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
Wink Ardijah - Do to you....for our Flaming mad Kiwis! KichigaiNeko 1 1220 March 4, 2011 at 8:39 am
Last Post: theVOID
  Gary Jules: Mad World g-mark 0 824 June 24, 2009 at 8:22 am
Last Post: g-mark