Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glenn Beck facing sack after losing over a million viewers
Glenn Beck facing sack after losing over a million viewers
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-year.html

Quote:Fox News firebrand Glenn Beck is facing the axe from his prime-time television show after haemorrhaging a million viewers in a year.
Fox chiefs are said to be 'contemplating life without Beck' when his contract comes up for review in December, the New York Times claimed.
Although reasons behind the possible dismissal remain unclear, one suggestion has been his steady loss of viewers - from an average of 2.9 million in January 2010 to 1.8 million in January 2011.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Glenn Beck facing sack after losing over a million viewers
Russia Today is much better than Glenn Becks show for the expression of radical and differing opinions, that shows how bad his show really is when we are talking about state run media from Russia. Safe to say I won't miss him, there are more delusional fish to watch in the media sea. Tiger
What's Bill Maher going to do now?
Please, please, please let this happen.
(March 7, 2011 at 10:06 am)theVOID Wrote: What's Bill Maher going to do now?

Yeesh, hopefully he'll quit. He hasn't been funny in years.
"If an injury must be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared" - Niccolo Macchiavelli

With Palin around...and the rest of the republican shits....he has nothing to worry about.

(March 7, 2011 at 3:03 pm)Ubermensch Wrote:

Yeesh, hopefully he'll quit. He hasn't been funny in years.

I saw him live last month. He had the audience rolling on the floor for an hour and a half. He was actually better than Lewis Black who was here two days earlier.

Nothing is nuttier than what is written on Glen beck's chaulkboard....nothing!

Glen Beck is nuttier than squirl shit, and if his popularity spiraled down by 80% (it just dropped by 50% in less than a year), and he was no longer making millions and millions... I honestly think he would be the type to kill himself, and possibly take some people with him when he does it...I can see someone of his caliber walking into a local lower government building with bombs wrapped under his coat and a handbag of guns screaming that he is "going to take back America from the liberal nazi muslim atheists."!!
(March 7, 2011 at 3:50 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Nothing is nuttier than what is written on Glen beck's chaulkboard....nothing!

Glen Beck is nuttier than squirl shit, and if his popularity spiraled down by 80% (it just dropped by 50% in less than a year), and he was no longer making millions and millions... I honestly think he would be the type to kill himself, and possibly take some people with him when he does it...I can see someone of his caliber walking into a local lower government building with bombs wrapped under his coat and a handbag of guns screaming that he is "going to take back America from the liberal nazi muslim atheists."!!

Nah, that's just what he wants you to think. He's a talking head who will say whatever his corporate handlers pay him to say.

Case in point

Right now he's a highly paid, disposable mouthpiece for Rupert Murdoch.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(March 7, 2011 at 3:50 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Nothing is nuttier than what is written on Glen beck's chaulkboard....nothing!

Are you saying that Glen Beck seriously is threatening my title of "nuttiest"?! Shock

Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

You forgot the rest of the Republican party.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pastors losing faith (Vice) Fake Messiah 1 230 January 14, 2019 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Can we build AI without losing control over it? | Sam Harris Edwardo Piet 185 14478 November 5, 2016 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Bill Maher Goes After Apple...and Corporate Crooks... Minimalist 10 1783 September 24, 2016 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Million Muslims in Concentration Camps by Buddhists Fake Messiah 15 2185 January 29, 2016 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Pope - After a Week In 'Murrica Minimalist 127 24611 September 25, 2015 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  Portsmouth's coast after the storms Nine 5 1491 February 16, 2014 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: Nine
  Pat Robertson Denies the Earth is 6,000 years old. Tells viewers to not "fight science". Tiberius 11 3790 November 30, 2012 at 8:49 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Atheist chant After Islamist crash atheist convention cooldude8870 6 2276 April 28, 2012 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Beck And Reason Rally Begynol 9 3943 April 7, 2012 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: libalchris
  All things Glenn Beck. downbeatplumb 2 1519 February 4, 2011 at 8:56 am
Last Post: muhtesem insan