Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stamp of approval.
Stamp of approval.
I deeply regret not buying these stamps when they were briefly minted through the USPS. And I am not a stamp collector.

[Image: il_1588xN.2467596964_k4m4.jpg]
RE: Stamp of approval.
I collected stamps when I was a kid. My grandmother gave me a book of ancient stamps she had collected. Sadly, I do not possess those anymore, as I have no idea where they ended up when I moved out of my parents house.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
I love her for this quote, on top of being a great actress.

"I am an atheist and that's it. I believe there's nothing we can know except that we should be kind to each other and do what we can for other people.”
She’s one of my all time favourites, but I’ve never once regretted not buying stamps with her face on them.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 17, 2021 at 4:58 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: She’s one of my all time favourites, but I’ve never once regretted not buying stamps with her face on them.

Boru

You realize if you did - you could lick her backside...........
(April 17, 2021 at 6:12 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(April 17, 2021 at 4:58 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: She’s one of my all time favourites, but I’ve never once regretted not buying stamps with her face on them.

Boru

Good one, but not exactly what I was going for.
(April 17, 2021 at 6:12 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:

Boru

What, and destroy my illusions? No thank you.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 17, 2021 at 6:13 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 17, 2021 at 6:12 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: You realize if you did - you could lick her backside...........

Good one, but not exactly what I was going for.

It’s not too late to retire that regret, Brian.

https://www.amazon.com/Katharine-Hepburn...B005C1N5V8

Boru

Boru

I didn't not buy her stamps at the time when they came out, because of her. My late mother was not an atheist, so when she asked me to buy stamps, I bought the generic. I regeret time, not my mother, not Katherine.
(April 17, 2021 at 6:31 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

Boru

I didn't not buy her stamps at the time when they came out, because of her. My late mother was not an atheist, so when she asked me to buy stamps, I bought the generic. I regeret time, not my mother, not Katherine.

You didn’t not buy the stamps? That means you DID buy them. So what are you moaning about?

Anyroad, just letting you know you can still buy them.

Boru