Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shut up and feed me.
Shut up and feed me.
There is a bit of history in what I am typing now. 

Long before my current cat, whom has been the best pet I have ever had. I had "Blizzy" my first cat. And Payton, after that. Then the cat "Sharah" the cat I have now.

But what my best friend, my current cat, does now, blows away all my prior cats. I won't say that it isn't annoying. It isn't "I'll kill you ". But he wakes me up every damnd morning before the crows crows and before the bacground microwave radiation, 13.8 billion years ago. He pokes at me, extends his paws to me, and even jumps on my side, in order to say, "Break of dawn, morning time, breakfast time", to the point he jumps on my side, because I sleep on my side, and walks up my side, and digs his nose in my ear repeatedly, even to the point of pinching the outer rims of my ear. Of course I give up. Who the fuck wants to feel like fish bate or ocean bate. I knew what he wanted . He was saying "hey asshole, feed me".
RE: Shut up and feed me.
Cats want to be fed. Got it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Cats cannot be trained as easily as owners.

(May 3, 2021 at 3:31 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Cats cannot be trained as easily as owners.

In Soviet Russia ...
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
I find it amusing that philosophers think the question, "Why am I here?" is such a profound one. I have cats too and they know exactly why I'm here: To serve them.

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Cats were once worshipped as gods, and they haven’t forgotten it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Blue yowls at me and will stalk me through the house if he thinks he needs more food in his bowl. Mind you, it's never empty. His favorite place is to sit outside the bathroom door waiting for me to come out as the hall to the bathroom leads past my office/sewing room which is where his food bowl is. He knows that there's no escape and he can herd me into that room instead of letting me take a right toward the living room and kitchen.

The dogs use a pitiful staring technique - equally effective in a passive-aggressive kinda way.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

[Image: image.png]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.