Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jews vs. Palestine
Jews vs. Palestine
Why should anyone give a shit? The first story I ever saw on the news when I was like three years old: attacks in the Gaza strip.

I asked my dad why they were fighting, and he said "because they are always fighting."

Humans are dumb, and the religious ones are the worst of it.
RE: Jews vs. Palestine
I think your dad's answer was pretty spot on.

It's the godsquad version of the Hatfields and McCoys...someone said/did something a long time ago and no one is even really sure what started it all and since it's not acceptable to back down it just goes on and on.

The god(s) they fight about aren't powerful enough to set things right. They are probably watching it like watching Twitch.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 12, 2021 at 12:33 pm)FredTheLobster Wrote: Why should anyone give a shit? The first story I ever saw on the news when I was like three years old: attacks in the Gaza strip.

I asked my dad why they were fighting, and he said "because they are always fighting."

I agree. I am 54 and I remember hearing of violence from both sides when I was a kid. I am tired of this shit. Especially comming from those two.
'
Having said that, I wish Israelis would stop putting up with Bibi's bullshit and stop stealing land.
You’re tired of hearing about it? Poor fucking you.

And the land grabs predate Netanyahu by a long, LONG time. In fact, modern Israel exists because of a land grab.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 12, 2021 at 12:33 pm)FredTheLobster Wrote: Why should anyone give a shit? The first story I ever saw on the news when I was like three years old: attacks in the Gaza strip.

well the jews have nukes.. its never a good idea to piss off a country with nukes. also the jews are our closest ally in the region. it is because of them that we know most of what we know of the countries and their leaders in that region. 

they are also like north korea is to china. to us. north korea can test nukes and launch missile at other countries and really piss off and destabilize the region when ever china sees fit to put the us on notice without a direct threat or attack. israel is kinda the same. before this obama era bribe to try and get iran to stop developing nukes do you member what happened to their nuclear program? 

the jews were watching iran's nuke program closely and just as they sunk the max amount of money time and effort into the program, and got to the point of just being able to build what they needed. the jews bombed the hell out of the facility, and sent assassins to kill all of their top scientists. and for the most part they got away with it.. then north korea for a billion dollars or so, decided to offer to help them get back on track and built a facility just like theirs in iran, and the israelites did it again. if we did that to north korea china would step in and it would be over. this is why we need them as allies.

just incase you are unaware... this is why it is good iran doesn't get nuclear capability :

(May 12, 2021 at 12:51 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I think your dad's answer was pretty spot on.

It's the godsquad version of the Hatfields and McCoys...someone said/did something a long time ago and no one is even really sure what started it all and since it's not acceptable to back down it just goes on and on.

The god(s) they fight about aren't powerful enough to set things right.  They are probably watching it like watching Twitch.

they are fighting because before 1948 that land belonged to the Palestine. it wasn't till after WWII was over and the various countries maps were redrawn did israel become a country. the people of palestine have been pissed ever since. then you have the muslim/jew issue.
(May 12, 2021 at 6:52 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You’re tired of hearing about it? Poor fucking you.

And the land grabs predate Netanyahu by a long, LONG time. In fact, modern Israel exists because of a land grab.

Boru
I agree. Israel's Jews are failing to learn from even what Hitler did, because his excuse was "the land I am invading was germanic in our history, and justified "Lebensraum" or "Living Space". 
I do get tired of humanity in general, fighting over land, regardless of label, nationality, politics or religion. Jews were most certainly the victim in WW2. But today's modern Isreal, the same case cannot be made. 
It is the same reason I can accept Koptic Christians and Kurdish Christians in the Middle East are the minority, but Jews are not the minority between Isreal and Palistine. I can accept that Muslims living in America are a minority, but in no way are Muslims a minority in Saudi Arabia or Iran. 

Israeli Jews fight back because they don't want to die or have their families hurt. But they fail to understand that the same can be said of Palestinians. On a personal level, tell me anyone reading this, if you had a family member or friend attacked when you know they didn't deserve it, how would you react?

This is why I am torn on this subject. I fucking hate Bibi, but I also don't like that Palestine is backed up by their own religious right. Bibi is the Jewish right wing, and Hammas is the Palistine right wing. And in the middle are the sane in the world that wish the both of them would just fucking stop it and see their fellow humans as just that.
(May 13, 2021 at 4:01 pm)Brian37 Wrote: This is why I am torn on this subject. I fucking hate Bibi, but I also don't like that Palestine is backed up by their own religious right. Bibi is the Jewish right wing, and Hammas is the Palistine right wing. And in the middle are the sane in the world that wish the both of them would just fucking stop it and see their fellow humans as just that.

The religious zealots on both sides will never let peace happen.

That being said, Hamas has more to gain from ongoing violence.  They maintain themselves as a political force, that could be lost if peace broke out.
Palestine is a Muslim, Arab land. It was Jewish in the Iron age until Rome ravaged it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_J...em_(70_CE)

Quote:The siege of Jerusalem in the year 70 CE was the decisive event of the First Jewish–Roman War, in which the Roman army captured the city of Jerusalem and destroyed both the city and its Temple.

[Image: 800px-Roberts_Siege_and_Destruction_of_Jerusalem.jpg]

This led to the famous "Jewish Diaspora". The return of Jews to Palestine and establishment of a Jewish state there is "a Zionist" doctrine, the Zionists are a Jewish cult that was supported by Britain in WW1 to weaken the Ottoman empire.

Even though Orthodox Judaism is against "Zionism" totally: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism#Ha...nd_Zionism

the extreme cult (Zionists) is still getting support from the west and many other countries, they commit terrible massacres in the native Muslims & Christians, and cornered them in a small strip called "Gaza".

The cause of the Palestinians is a fair, just cause, they are fighting a cult of extreme religious maniacs who couldn't get over a defeat by the Romans before 2000 years.
"Our god's dick is bigger than your god's dick" -

The battle cry of ignorant religitard fuckwads for the last 8000 years.......
(May 13, 2021 at 5:17 pm)WinterHold Wrote: Palestine is a Muslim, Arab land. It was Jewish in the Iron age until Rome ravaged it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_J...em_(70_CE)

Quote:The siege of Jerusalem in the year 70 CE was the decisive event of the First Jewish–Roman War, in which the Roman army captured the city of Jerusalem and destroyed both the city and its Temple.

[Image: 800px-Roberts_Siege_and_Destruction_of_Jerusalem.jpg]

This led to the famous "Jewish Diaspora". The return of Jews to Palestine and establishment of a Jewish state there is "a Zionist" doctrine, the Zionists are a Jewish cult that was supported by Britain in WW1 to weaken the Ottoman empire.

Even though Orthodox Judaism is against "Zionism" totally: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism#Ha...nd_Zionism

the extreme cult (Zionists) is still getting support from the west and many other countries, they commit terrible massacres in the native Muslims & Christians, and cornered them in a small strip called "Gaza".

The cause of the Palestinians is a fair, just cause, they are fighting a cult of extreme religious maniacs who couldn't get over a defeat by the Romans before 2000 years.

I’m not sure how you can claim that Palestine is ‘a Muslim, Arab land’, since there were Jews on it before Islam even existed.

That said, I think the Israeli treatment of Palestinians is abominable and a human rights violation.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestine WinterHold 784 32468 January 23, 2024 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Triden -Biden- remarks on Palestine. WinterHold 16 1276 May 24, 2021 at 6:27 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Jews are Dangerous Because People Want to Kill Them Neo-Scholastic 13 3398 August 4, 2017 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Palestine/Israel, same old same old. Brian37 7 1563 March 22, 2015 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Why Jews don't get a pass either. Brian37 40 5795 January 14, 2015 at 6:36 pm
  Jews don't get a pass either! Brian37 3 789 October 5, 2014 at 8:42 am