Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 4:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im on the top of the world.
Im on the top of the world.
Looking down at my puddy tat,

And the only explination I can find

Is the love that I've found

Ever since he's been around

In all seriousness, there are very few cats whom like perching on the shoulders of their owners. Mine is one of them. I love the fact he loves picking him up, and positioning him on my shoulder. He loves that height so much, he will purr and rub my face while he is perched on my shoulder.
RE: Im on the top of the world.
(May 16, 2021 at 7:05 am)Brian37 Wrote: Looking down at my puddy tat,

And the only explination I can find

Is the love that I've found

Ever since he's been around

In all seriousness, there are very few cats whom like perching on the shoulders of their owners. Mine is one of them. I love the fact he loves picking him up, and positioning him on my shoulder. He loves that height so much, he will purr and rub my face while he is perched on my shoulder.

My raccoon Fellah liked to sit on my shoulder when he was small. Not possible now, since he probably weighs it at 30 or 35 pounds.
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
Yeah but can he sing?

[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
(May 16, 2021 at 11:26 am)AkiraTheFighter24 Wrote: Yeah but can he sing?

Every time he wants to be fed in the morning, and every time he wants his litterbox changed.
This forum is a new learning method for me.