Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 18, 2024, 11:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seems fishy to me.
Seems fishy to me.
When I read stories as like the following link, and then listen to all the tribal bullshit humans needlessly murder each other over, it makes me want to bang my head against a brick wall over all the stupid shit humans fight over.

This species of aquatic life evolved to survive in the ocean's deepist depths, without having to build housing, or wear cloths, nor does it lobby government to perpetuate a flooded gun market. 

https://www.newscientist.com/article/227...1621378951
RE: Seems fishy to me.
If only fish had the means to operate guns......
(May 19, 2021 at 3:12 am)Brian37 Wrote: When I read stories as like the following link, and then listen to all the tribal bullshit humans needlessly murder each other over, it makes me want to bang my head against a brick wall over all the stupid shit humans fight over.

This species of aquatic life evolved to survive in the ocean's deepist depths, without having to build housing, or wear cloths, nor does it lobby government to perpetuate a flooded gun market. 

No ideal can be too noble to be made to look stupid by Brian’s manner or advocating it.
(May 19, 2021 at 3:43 am)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(May 19, 2021 at 3:12 am)Brian37 Wrote: When I read stories as like the following link, and then listen to all the tribal bullshit humans needlessly murder each other over, it makes me want to bang my head against a brick wall over all the stupid shit humans fight over.

No ideal can be too noble to be made to look stupid by Brian’s manner or advocating it.

I  am perfect, and shit rainbows.
It has been brought to light that our dear, dear Brian is not at all human, but 37 Meerkats with a weak grasp on the English language in a meat suit.
*waiting for Brian's report on the fish that was bullied, lost its mum, went to Australia, etc etc ad nauseum infinitum*

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 19, 2021 at 4:07 am)no one Wrote: It has been brought to light that our dear, dear Brian is not at all human, but 37 Meerkats with a weak grasp on the English language in a meat suit.

You bigot, cats are not mere, they are fucking cats.

A reminder to those who know of my travels to Australia, I do have to say that my favorite part of Steve Irwin's (Australia Zoo) was the Meerkat exhibit.
(May 19, 2021 at 4:18 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 19, 2021 at 4:07 am)no one Wrote: It has been brought to light that our dear, dear Brian is not at all human, but 37 Meerkats with a weak grasp on the English language in a meat suit.

You bigot, cats are not mere, they are fucking cats.

A reminder to those who know of my travels to Australia, I do have to say that my favorite part of Steve Irwin's (Australia Zoo) was the Meerkat exhibit.

Everyone here knows of your travels to Australia. You won't belt up about it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson