Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explain this link.
Explain this link.
Show me the link between the 80s pop band The Bengles, and Katrina And The Waves, and Lenord Nimoy. Cheating welcome.
RE: Explain this link.
The Bengles? Seriously?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Bangles holly crap. I deserve the electiric char, gus chumber, fliering squid.
Yer an idiot.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Strap me to  a post, give me a bandana, and offer me my last smoke.

(May 19, 2021 at 9:40 am)arewethereyet Wrote: Yer an idiot.

No, the proper spilling is "Eye D it"
‘Going Down To Liverpool’ was a Bangles cover of the KATW song, and Nimoy played the chauffeur in the Bangles video. (No google)

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 19, 2021 at 10:22 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: ‘Going Down To Liverpool’ was a Bangles cover of the KATW song, and Nimoy played the chauffeur in the Bangles video. (No google)

Boru

I lean something new everyday, and in fact, I learnd this tibit just today.
(May 19, 2021 at 10:44 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 19, 2021 at 10:22 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: ‘Going Down To Liverpool’ was a Bangles cover of the KATW song, and Nimoy played the chauffeur in the Bangles video. (No google)

Boru

I lean something new everyday, and in fact, I learnd this tibit just today.

I’ve known it for years. During my misspent youth, I was a fairly hard-core Trekkie.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson