Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I swear I am not imaginging this.
I swear I am not imaginging this.
Weird Al did a spoof of "Party In The USA." called " Party in the CIA."  And the first time I saw it, even though it was a spoof of Myley Cyrus, I couldn't help but notice the cartoon spy in Al's version  looked alot like the spy in Golden Eearring's "Twilight Zone".. But here is the thing, I swear there is an extended version of Al's spoof, that looks exactly like 2 minutes and 47seconds into this Golden Eerring "Twilight Zone" segment of interrogation. But, I cant find the "interrogation" part of Al's spoof that looks like what I am about to post. 

Remember 2 minutes and 47 seconds in. I swear there is an extended version of Weird All's cartoon spoof of "Party IN The CIA" THAT  mimics the female spies/interrogators in "Twilight Zone". When all the female spies are dancing around him. I cant find that version in Al's spoof. 

Here is the music video version of "Twilight Zone" note the time stamp I mentioned. 

But, I swear, in Weird Al's "Paty in the CIA" this part of the spoof seems to be missing. And no, I am not claiming Myley's song and Golden Earring's song are the same. But only in that I know that Weird Al is smart enough to nod to multiple sources.

Here is the most extended version I could find of "Party In The CIA". Now mind you, I am not talking about spoofing Golden Eerring, but only in that it it seem to me at the time Weird all was paying homage to the male spy visually as well from "Twilight Zone".

RE: I swear I am not imaginging this.
Misremembering is a natural aspect of being human. Accept it and move on.
(May 26, 2021 at 11:59 pm)Eleven Wrote: Misremembering is a natural aspect of being human. Accept it and move on.

I swear for the love of comedy, I am not making this up. I think between all three entertainers, lawyers got involved and social media got scrubbed from the full version I am looking for. And Big Foot is real, and crop circles, and Trump won the election. 

I have been to Australia and I know for a fact "Drop Bears" are real.
I can remember having a very vivid dream of a movie about four boys who met and befriended each other on a long train ride. I remember it taking place in Canada in the 1930s or so, and that one of them was French-Canadian, even that it ended with them all dying in a train crash somewhere outside of Montreal. After I woke up, I spent about an hour looking it up on IMDb before I eventually figured out “Dude, not only have you never seen that movie, it looks like nobody even made that movie.”
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Not to spam the forum, but after posting this I ran accross Golden Eerring playing"Radar Love" with an orchestra/symphony and it reminded me of Metalllica S&M. So to contain my random tangents, I'll post this here.  Did anyone watching this notice a brick in the face hint of James Bond music in this following video?

In the interests of tidying up the Forum a wee bit, I would like to suggest the creation of a new subforum called 'Brian37's Brain Farts'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
In regards to the title, I said the same thing about the unicorns....
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 27, 2021 at 6:36 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: In regards to the title, I said the same thing about the unicorns....

I find it bizarre that unicorns don’t exist, but giraffes do.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 27, 2021 at 6:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 27, 2021 at 6:36 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: In regards to the title, I said the same thing about the unicorns....

I find it bizarre that unicorns don’t exist, but giraffes do.

Boru

Really? That is your crux knowing that ABBA exists?
(May 27, 2021 at 6:54 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 27, 2021 at 6:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I find it bizarre that unicorns don’t exist, but giraffes do.

Boru

Really? That is your crux knowing that ABBA exists?

See? Brain fart.

Boru