Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi. I am brokfree.
Hi. I am brokfree.
The problem is, I haven't broken free.  My avatar tells why.  But then again, chances are, neither have you.
RE: Hi. I am brokfree.
Then your name is kind of a contradiction
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

So much edge.
Wacky
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
Well..... seeing as how they managed a week suspension so early.

Cudos to you Brokefree.
During Operation Desert Shield a US manufacturer supplied the Army with a gun lube called Breakfree.

It smelled like fish oil and didn't work particularly well.....

So kudos on the name choice.....
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

"Few Good Men" is one of my favorite movies, but seeing your name and reading about your agenda, it seems you should have put Freddie Mercury on your avatar

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"