Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kardashians
Kardashians
While driving between appointments an item came up on the news. The finalFinalFINAL episode of the kardashian crapfest is happening.

Why the hell is that news?

Who the hell cares about a bunch of entitled idiots?

Who on earth watches such vapid trash?

I am only vaguely aware of such trailer trash peripheherally as background noise. Sure they might be rich, Yet inescapably still trailer trash. 

I suppose I could force myself to watch a one hour episode of it were I in an S & M frame of mind, but why? Take out the adverts and it is at best 40 minutes of content.

Except there is no content in the supposed content.  Just pointless celebs who are celebs because they said so.

Bit like gawd I suppose.
RE: Kardashians
It'l take another family member sex tape before I pay attention again. I really hope it's not Caitlyn, but I'd still take a peek.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Kardashians
(June 12, 2021 at 12:44 pm)brewer Wrote: It'l take another family member sex tape before I pay attention again. I really hope it's not Caitlyn, but I'd still take a peek.

Just for medical reasons to make sure the surgeon tucked it all in correctly, right?  Hehe
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.