Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi im z3mp0
Wink 
Hi im z3mp0
i used to be a Christian ever since I was a kid, I read that god will make my life better and I will have to trust the process nothing happened so I've just given up on religion, I've read the Anton satanic bible, Quran and the bible....seems useless. the things I like is agriculture, chess, computer programming and aerospace engineering. and uh well that's all I guess.
RE: Hi im z3mp0
Howdy.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Welcome, new guy with name I can’t pronounce. Smile

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Welcome.

Our usual events are as follows:

Monday: Wine and cheese evening.

Wednesday: pizza and movies.

Friday, Concert night.

Sunday: Sacrifice to the Dark Lord (if we can dind a virgin).
Dying to live, living to die.
And if we can't, well, it's a seniority based system.
Welcome, zempo, I hope you like it here!
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Hello.

I also like chess.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(June 17, 2021 at 9:42 am)no one Wrote: And if we can't, well, it's a seniority based system.

Based on number of times or years poked?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Welcome to AF, zempo.
Taco Tuesday is an everyday thing here. Welcome
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari