Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A believer's bumper sticker.
A believer's bumper sticker.
I was driving down the street in my home town (Cedar Rapids, IA) awhile ago and saw this bumper sticker that said, "Just because no one believes in it doesn’t make it not true." It was clearly religious in nature, but, I am unable to find it online after some periodic searches. Perhaps it was customized? In any case, I found it to sum up some believers' cognitive dissonance quite well.
RE: A believer's bumper sticker.
(June 23, 2021 at 6:33 am)Jehanne Wrote: I was driving down the street in my home town (Cedar Rapids, IA) awhile ago and saw this bumper sticker that said, "Just because no one believes in it doesn’t make it not true."  It was clearly religious in nature, but, I am unable to find it online after some periodic searches.  Perhaps it was customized?  In any case, I found it to sum up some believers' cognitive dissonance quite well.

“Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it isn't true.”

― Albert Einstein

I can't vouch for the authenticity of the quote. The Internet is full of fake quotes.

It's certainly a true sentence, though.
I think you just saw the tooth fairy.
I always enjoyed the "God is my co-pilot"...

Authored by an unthinking narcissist, that one....

Sure - the purported creater of the universe is the junior officer.......

Sounds legit...

Jerkoff

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  50 religious bumper stickers! ignoramus 8 267 November 8, 2018 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  A video for the believer. A message to consider. IanHulett 3 782 July 15, 2015 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: dyresand
Big Grin ROFL! Holy Man Tries To Kill Non-Believer With Black Magic (Video) Big Blue Sky 12 3694 June 10, 2013 at 12:49 am
Last Post: justin