Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We can disagree
We can disagree
There's this scene in season five of Workin' Moms that I found both funny and insightful. Of course, even after scrupulous searching, I still cannot find a picture or a video of the gosh darn scene. Therefore, I shall attempt to paint a picture for you with my words.

The two women were drinking wine in the house while their two sons were playing about. At one point, they wonder where there sons are. So they look around and find the boys outside. The boys, being early elementary school age, are comparing their penises. Jokes of how boys like to play crossing streams and sword fighting and boys will be boys ensues from the women.

They ask what the boys are doing. The white boy says, "He's different than me."

The women think they are referring to their skin color, but of course as the audience we know what is really meant. When the mothers finally realize the boys are focused on the differences in how their little boyhoods look, a short back and forth ensues. Something along the lines of the black woman saying, our culture doesn't believe in mutilating a baby while the Jewish mother uses her culture to explain the procedure. They use the line we should respect one another's differences and then they end up shrugging off their differing opinions and agreeing that the thing to do is go back inside and drink more wine.

Anywho, really wish I could find a clip to share. You watching it would be much more impactful than me having just explained it, probably poorly.