Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes Ted Nugent is spot- on.
Sometimes Ted Nugent is spot- on.
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ted-nu...anti-dope/

Sometimes he's fulla shit.... But he got this right -

"How dare you call it the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame when you have the gods of musical genius like Chuck BerryBo DiddleyLittle RichardJerry Lee Lewis, and then you put in Patti SmithGrandmaster FlashABBA, but not Ted Nugent?" he continued. "You just lost all credibility.

ABBA belongs in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame like Pee Wee Herman needs to be in the Boxing Hall of Fame..
RE: Sometimes Ted Nugent is spot- on.
are you a Ted Nugent fan, and are you prepared for lots of *37 posts?
It's not very often that I get to say 'hard cheese' outside of cooking.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The Nuge has always been a madman. I saw him in concert a couple times years ago. I like a tall, lanky man and I like men with long hair. He was quite the presence on stage.

Now if he would just shut up (other than that ABBA statement) things would be okay. Wink

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I'm not a Nugent fan, but he isn't wrong. Inductees are largely chosen for by 1) the Board's personal tastes, and 2) being big enough names to sell tickets to the induction dinner. It's a minor scandal that Grandmaster Flash was inducted (2006 or 2007< I think), even though the Dave Clark Five got more votes that year. Why? Because Jann Wenner wanted a rap act inducted.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(June 28, 2021 at 4:17 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ted-nu...anti-dope/

Sometimes he's fulla shit.... But he got this right -

"How dare you call it the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame when you have the gods of musical genius like Chuck BerryBo DiddleyLittle RichardJerry Lee Lewis, and then you put in Patti SmithGrandmaster FlashABBA, but not Ted Nugent?" he continued. "You just lost all credibility.

ABBA belongs in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame like Pee Wee Herman needs to be in the Boxing Hall of Fame..

Was someone bating me?

Silly you, your GPS must be broken, because "the road to fucks given"  does not load. 

Pretty sure that Agnetha, Benny, Bjorn and Frida are not in the least worried about your opinion. Pretty sure that their kids and even their great grandkids will be benefiting from their work.
Ted is like a weird uncle who you see once or twice a year...

Married in

On mom' s side of the family.....

He' s kinda fun - but makes you cringe a bit when he gets going.....
(June 28, 2021 at 5:16 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I'm not a Nugent fan, but he isn't wrong. Inductees are largely chosen for by 1) the Board's personal tastes, and 2) being big enough names to sell tickets to the induction dinner. It's a minor scandal that Grandmaster Flash was inducted (2006 or 2007< I think), even though the Dave Clark Five got more votes that year. Why? Because Jann Wenner wanted a rap act inducted.

Boru

I cannot say I hate "Cat Scratch Fever" as a song, pretty much the only song I know of Ted's, and I'd bet most people know. But Ted's music isn't why I don't like him. He is a giant douchebag. 

I also don't like Bob Dillion's music, but I do like him for his humanitarian views. Ted is a dick, Dillion is a humanitarian.

(June 28, 2021 at 5:06 pm)HappySkeptic Wrote: are you a Ted Nugent fan, and are you prepared for lots of *37 posts?

Ted sucks Trump's dick. ABBA values diversity.
And ABBA are a bunch of prancing, atonal schlubs who got a bit of attention because poofy blonde hair was in that year.....
(June 28, 2021 at 5:24 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(June 28, 2021 at 5:16 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I'm not a Nugent fan, but he isn't wrong. Inductees are largely chosen for by 1) the Board's personal tastes, and 2) being big enough names to sell tickets to the induction dinner. It's a minor scandal that Grandmaster Flash was inducted (2006 or 2007< I think), even though the Dave Clark Five got more votes that year. Why? Because Jann Wenner wanted a rap act inducted.

Boru

I cannot say I hate "Cat Scratch Fever" as a song, pretty much the only song I know of Ted's, and I'd bet most people know. But Ted's music isn't why I don't like him. He is a giant douchebag. 

I also don't like Bob Dillion's music, but I do like him for his humanitarian views. Ted is a dick, Dillion is a humanitarian.

(June 28, 2021 at 5:06 pm)HappySkeptic Wrote: are you a Ted Nugent fan, and are you prepared for lots of *37 posts?

Ted sucks Trump's dick. ABBA values diversity.

I’ve never heard of Bob Dillon.

A lousy personality, political fellatio, humanitarianism, or embracing diversity would not - in a perfect world - affect who got into the HOF.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sometimes you should just shut up. arewethereyet 12 484 April 10, 2024 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Sometimes Humanity gives you a glimpse of hope no one 14 1414 July 28, 2021 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  LoL, sometimes I wonder Foxaèr 3 466 May 2, 2018 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Losty
  Why do you some people exaggerate sometimes to the extremes? NuclearEnergy 7 1204 March 4, 2017 at 5:51 am
Last Post: HairyCyclist
  Sometimes the rep is not enough. Foxaèr 2 885 December 28, 2015 at 4:13 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Sometimes.. dyresand 19 2236 April 3, 2015 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  Being a warrior-mom sucks sometimes Joods 22 3387 March 21, 2015 at 8:51 am
Last Post: Joods
  Sometimes my brain just can't see things the way other people do. Losty 71 7147 October 28, 2014 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Sometimes, nightmares are awesome JosephBowie 11 4044 April 22, 2013 at 7:41 am
Last Post: A_Nony_Mouse