Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Otter this world currency
Otter this world currency
[Image: backup-Preview.png]
RE: Otter this world currency
That's a very pretty note. I've always wanted to start a collection of mint condition foreign bills.
I’ve been to Scotland. Otters are far from the worst thing they could put on their money.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Otters in kilts, playing the bag pipes while eating haggis?
(July 8, 2021 at 4:42 am)no one Wrote: [Image: backup-Preview.png]
[Image: 623932095496-2.jpg?v-cache=1555494446]
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(July 8, 2021 at 9:57 am)HappySkeptic Wrote: That's a very pretty note.  I've always wanted to start a collection of mint condition foreign bills.

Want Faroese bills? They come in 50, 100, 200, 500 & 1,000 DKK (1,850 DKK total).
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas you old otter you no one 3 1045 December 7, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Are Bitcoins and Unusual Hats the Future of Currency? Gooders1002 0 1005 February 25, 2013 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002