Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got banned from CF
got banned from CF
I'm here because I got banned from the Christian forums. prob because i said paul could have been a closeted gay man. (A respected Christian scholar actually believes this. John Shelby Spong.)
RE: got banned from CF
So who are you a sock of?
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

I believe the same thing regarding Paul, because those who tend to be zealously against something are in serious repression regarding that issue.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 24, 2021 at 2:15 am)Nay_Sayer Wrote: So who are you a sock of?

??? sorry i don't know what you mean

(July 24, 2021 at 2:15 am)Foxaire Wrote: I believe the same thing regarding Paul, because those who tend to be zealously against something are in serious repression regarding that issue.

Yeah. I mean, it's not as strong when you read the epistles as a lot of people think. At least it's not that strong to me. There are a few verses tho. I believe it's a high possiblity but I'm not sure. It doesn't really matter to me to be honest. Paul was actually a very interesting person.
Hello.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hello. Smile
Well most, if not all, religious forums are not very open minded.

They love to infiltrate atheist forums and spout their banal, trite, rethoric and expect carte blanche. Yet, on their own hackneyed, stale, forums any opinion differing from the tiny man behind the curtain is greeted with utter distain and banishment.
(July 24, 2021 at 2:12 am)gd3001 Wrote: I'm here because I got banned from the Christian forums. prob because i said paul could have been a closeted gay man. (A respected Christian scholar actually believes this. John Shelby Spong.)

You can be gay and saintly, as long as you don't practice gay sex acts.   So it's not an impossibility with St. Paul, and it wouldn't invalidate his sainthood.

(July 24, 2021 at 1:55 pm)no one Wrote: Well most, if not all, religious forums are not very open minded.

They love to infiltrate atheist forums and spout their banal, trite, rethoric and expect carte blanche. Yet, on their own hackneyed, stale, forums any opinion differing from the tiny man behind the curtain is greeted with utter distain and banishment.

I have found that to be true of other atheist forums.  Hopefully not this one.
(August 21, 2021 at 9:25 am)Mashmont Wrote:
(July 24, 2021 at 2:12 am)gd3001 Wrote: I'm here because I got banned from the Christian forums. prob because i said paul could have been a closeted gay man. (A respected Christian scholar actually believes this. John Shelby Spong.)

You can be gay and saintly, as long as you don't practice gay sex acts.   So it's not an impossibility with St. Paul, and it wouldn't invalidate his sainthood.

(July 24, 2021 at 1:55 pm)no one Wrote: Well most, if not all, religious forums are not very open minded.

Why don't you make your own intro thread, man? Tell us a little about yourself.
(August 21, 2021 at 9:44 am)vulcanlogician Wrote:
(August 21, 2021 at 9:25 am)Mashmont Wrote: You can be gay and saintly, as long as you don't practice gay sex acts.   So it's not an impossibility with St. Paul, and it wouldn't invalidate his sainthood.

Why don't you make your own intro thread, man? Tell us a little about yourself.

This forum isn't interested in a practicing Catholic's story, is it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I got here eventually! StuW 18 2207 September 8, 2013 at 7:24 am
Last Post: StuW
  Jehovahs Witnesses nearly got me! Sansbury 35 4286 May 1, 2013 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: smax
  Hello, New To Forum, Hope I Don't Get Banned Blackrook 39 13474 September 26, 2012 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: Whatkins
  I got an email from the board... Emancipated 13 2821 August 13, 2011 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Emancipated