Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
It's Time I Left
It's Time I Left
I think it's time I left AF for good. I just don't feel the same way about this forum as I once did. I can't bring myself to care about the back and forth anymore. It just seems tedious and unfulfilling now. That said I'll miss a great many of you and I don't regret my time here.

[Image: 80379567.jpg]
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

RE: It's Time I Left
Bye. See you tomorrow.

And you're telling us this because why again?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
He's got some of OLB's butt hairs stuck in his nose, I guess. Coffee
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Take care, Helios.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Be well.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Image: 2g1.gif]
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
Wait, who are you?
(July 26, 2021 at 7:52 pm)Fireball Wrote: He's got some of OLB's butt hairs stuck in his nose, I guess. Coffee

The chafing will improve soon....
Cool
Farewell.  Have a parting cupcake. [Image: 199-1999257_cupcake-cute-kawaii-party-lo...t-cute.png]
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the "Who would be left" contest! Angrboda 8 613 July 27, 2023 at 6:57 am
Last Post: emjay
  Nineteen days left Foxaèr 50 3491 April 30, 2019 at 11:27 am
Last Post: madog
  Once again time for how much time you've spent here Foxaèr 23 2594 April 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Is time travel Impossible Because time Doesn't Exist? budsa11 62 8625 August 27, 2017 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  With four weeks left Joods 18 2334 January 25, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left? Edwardo Piet 32 5559 September 12, 2016 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Is/Are your pet(s) right pawed or left pawed? brewer 15 2807 February 25, 2016 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Imagine If You were the Only Person Left on Earth Rhondazvous 13 3546 November 22, 2015 at 3:50 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  So... I just came home from work to find this note my girlfriend left for me... Mudhammam 22 7457 October 1, 2014 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
Star Imagine,All religious people disappear from Earth and only atheists are left. Big Blue Sky 25 6595 August 21, 2013 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Walking Void