Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tate murders
Tate murders
Oh no! It seems that I have also become a conspiracy nut - or I just want to share some thoughts considering that in few days it will be the 52nd anniversary of the Tate murders.

It seems that there is more to them than we are usually led to believe. I guess the official story is that Manson had them killed because of some sort of mistake, and to start some sort of racial war, but was there something else?

Like if you look at recent Tarantino's take on the Mansion family in "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" which is a fairytale but it did portray something correctly and that is underaged sex workers or slaves that were around Charles Manson - and who had a dark side of having sex with underage girls but Tate's husband Roman Polanski. So maybe he was connected to them more than just living in a house that was previously rented to the music producer who was a good friend of Manson.

Also, Manson was a strange character who was on parole from prison (released in 1964) but did not behave according to rules (didn't have a job, sold drugs, was a pimp, etc.) and yet was not put in prison by his parole officer - why?

Is it because he had good connections to powerful people by supplying them with drugs and prostitutes?

It seems like a can of worms.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Tate murders
(August 4, 2021 at 1:14 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Oh no! It seems that I have also become a conspiracy nut - or I just want to share some thoughts considering that in few days it will be the 52nd anniversary of the Tate murders.

It seems that there is more to them than we are usually led to believe. I guess the official story is that Manson had them killed because of some sort of mistake, and to start some sort of racial war, but was there something else?

Like if you look at recent Tarantino's take on the Mansion family in "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" which is a fairytale but it did portray something correctly and that is underaged sex workers or slaves that were around Charles Manson - and who had a dark side of having sex with underage girls but Tate's husband Roman Polanski. So maybe he was connected to them more than just living in a house that was previously rented to the music producer who was a good friend of Manson.

Also, Manson was a strange character who was on parole from prison (released in 1964) but did not behave according to rules (didn't have a job, sold drugs, was a pimp, etc.) and yet was not put in prison by his parole officer - why?

Is it because he had good connections to powerful people by supplying them with drugs and prostitutes?
Manson had no grand design to his madness. Hitler did. But the real reason both of them did what they did was because they were abused growing up, and ultimately rejected in the fields they aspired to be in. I forget which of the two houses he targeted, but ultimately the record producer that rejected moved, so the people he ordered to kill were simply the occupiers of the house bought from his real target.

EDIT, trying to fix my edit error...... The following  is completely separate from prior posts.
Manson had no grand design to his madness. Hitler did. But the real reason both of them did what they did was because they were abused growing up, and ultimately rejected in the fields they aspired to be in. I forget which of the two houses he targeted, but ultimately the record producer that rejected moved, so the people he ordered to kill were simply the occupiers of the house bought from his real target.

Hitler took his frustrations out on the world, because an art college rejected him.
(August 4, 2021 at 1:44 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 4, 2021 at 1:14 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Oh no! It seems that I have also become a conspiracy nut - or I just want to share some thoughts considering that in few days it will be the 52nd anniversary of the Tate murders.

EDIT, trying to fix my edit error...... The following  is completely separate from prior posts.

Hitler took his frustrations out on the world, because an art college rejected him.

(Bold mine)

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard from you (and that’s up against some pretty stiff competition).

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Ya lost me after I realized it's not about the Taint Murders.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 4, 2021 at 2:06 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 4, 2021 at 1:44 pm)Brian37 Wrote: EDIT, trying to fix my edit error...... The following  is completely separate from prior posts.

(Bold mine)

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard from you (and that’s up against some pretty stiff competition).

Boru

Lots of people still think the Russians, or the mob or the Cubans killed JFK. But the mundane truth is that one man Lee Harvey Oswald, did it all by himself. 

There is no doubt that Manson and Hitler caused huge distress . But the mundane truth is that just like Oswald, they were simply sick frustrated individuals taking it out on a world they viewed as rejecting them. The only difference is degree of influence and power. 

If you don't want an asshole like the former guy in power, it would do you good to understand his personality and upbringing, and not just focus on what he did in his rise or while in power.

The only difference between Mason and Trump was economics.

Hitler and Manson and Trump all employed the same tactics of fear and otherism and selling themselves as the only cure that Jim Jones did. Just like Lee Harvey Oswald was convinced by others, that by killing JFK, he'd bring back a better day.

The "cult of personality" isn't class based, although once it reaches political levels, it can spiral.
(August 4, 2021 at 2:21 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 4, 2021 at 2:06 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: (Bold mine)

Boru

Lots of people still think the Russians, or the mob or the Cubans killed JFK. But the mundane truth is that one man Lee Harvey Oswald, did it all by himself. 

There is no doubt that Manson and Hitler caused huge distress . But the mundane truth is that just like Oswald, they were simply sick frustrated individuals taking it out on a world they viewed as rejecting them. The only difference is degree of influence and power. 

If you don't want an asshole like the former guy in power, it would do you good to understand his personality and upbringing, and not just focus on what he did in his rise or while in power.

The only difference between Mason and Trump was economics.

Hitler and Manson and Trump all employed the same tactics of fear and otherism and selling themselves as the only cure that Jim Jones did. Just like Lee Harvey Oswald was convinced by others, that by killing JFK, he'd bring back a better day.

The "cult of personality" isn't class based, although once it reaches political levels, it can spiral.

(Bold mine)

Well done - you’ve achieved a new personal best.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I started writing a response to Messiah as I have studied the Manson murders to a ridiculous degree.

Then 37 showed up and threw Hitler and Trump into the mix and, well, just fuck it.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Are we going to show any evidence that A) Polanski wasn't just a pedo but a pimp, or B) that Manson even NEEDED outside help (besides maybe LSD) in attracting young girls to his cult? Because literally everything I know about the Manson Family suggests that Manson's charisma was enough to attract these girls to his cult.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(August 4, 2021 at 3:00 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I started writing a response to Messiah as I have studied the Manson murders to a ridiculous degree.

Then 37 showed up and threw Hitler and Trump into the mix and, well, just fuck it.

Still not understanding how the former fuckface has not employed the same tactics of vilification, otherism and cult of personality.

I find it patently absurd that any sane person cannot see he is employing the same tactics as Manson, Jim Jones, Hitler and Stalin.
(August 4, 2021 at 3:10 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 4, 2021 at 3:00 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I started writing a response to Messiah as I have studied the Manson murders to a ridiculous degree.

Still not understanding how the former fuckface has not employed the same tactics of vilification, otherism and cult of personality.

I find it patently absurd that any sane person cannot see he is employing the same tactics as Manson, Jim Jones, Hitler and Stalin.

Please shut the fuck up.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius