Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Royal Court (minions wanted).
My Royal Court (minions wanted).
If I were to have my own Medieval-style Royal Court, I would place certain members in jobs befitting their skills.

For example..

Me: Empress, Benevolent dictator.

Boru: Chief Astrologer

Iggy: Chief Fool and Village Idiot

AWTY: Chief Executioner

Other positions are open.

Apply below or make your suggestions for jobs for others.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: My Royal Court (minions wanted).
Can I suggest a law?

"He who is able to snatch the tiny knife from betwixt the goddess's breasts (and live) shall be king for the day."
(August 12, 2021 at 4:24 am)vulcanlogician Wrote: Can I suggest a law?

"He who is able to snatch the tiny knife from betwixt the goddess's breasts (and live) shall be king for the day."

I like it.
The Grand Nudger: Overseer Of The Royal Fields

Angrboda: Mistress Of The Cellars

Brian37: Ambassador To Sweden

onlinebiker: Court Fabricator

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I have a couple suggestions for village idiot.....

Panic Panic
It pleases me that I’ve been chosen as Chief Astrologer. I’ve already got the spangly robes, pointed hat, and scrying glass.

Don’t ask.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 12, 2021 at 5:57 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If pleases me that I’ve been chosen as Chief Astrologer. I’ve already got the spangly robes, pointed hat, and scrying glass.

Don’t ask.

Boru

Harry Potter roleplay, right?
We're going to court? I wanna be the stenographer. When people tell me to "strike that from the record", secretly, I don't. It's all record. You can't strike it.

(August 12, 2021 at 6:13 am)Ten Wrote: We're going to court? I wanna be the stenographer. When people tell me to "strike that from the record", secretly, I don't. It's all record. You can't strike it.

Royal Chronicler it is.

Just remember that my number one rule is, "Leave no witnesses".
(August 12, 2021 at 6:06 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(August 12, 2021 at 5:57 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If pleases me that I’ve been chosen as Chief Astrologer. I’ve already got the spangly robes, pointed hat, and scrying glass.

Don’t ask.

Boru

Harry Potter roleplay, right?

'Erecto Patronum' is her favourite spell (probably because it works every time).

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Couldn't escape if you wanted to. WATERLOO Brian37 0 174 November 4, 2018 at 7:37 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Stuff I've always wanted to do to Christians BrokenQuill92 0 619 January 17, 2014 at 10:29 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Wanted! Dead or Alive? freedomfromforum 10 1874 December 4, 2013 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Chad32
  Paul McCartney and SNL poke fun at the Royal couple attack orogenicman 2 1428 December 13, 2010 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused