Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imagine You've Been Kidnapped
Imagine You've Been Kidnapped
And the person who's coming to rescue you is the last person you saw on television (real or fictional). Who does your life depend on?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Imagine You've Been Kidnapped
Damnit - I don't remember. I hope whoever it was is capable.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Basil Fawlty. I’m well and truly fucked.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
CDC director Rochelle Walensky.

[Image: 970530482.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
General Lloyd Austin, retired.

Yea, I don't know who the hell he is either.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Liam Neeson because he has a certain set of skills.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Some random newsperson. Not a super-hero in the lot. Guess I'll lean into the restraining wires and sever an artery. I'd win against the kidnappers.

If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I don't watch television, I'm fucked!
David Rose. I'm not sure how a camp pansexual shop owner who thinks Oprah getting new Espadrilles is exciting news is going to help on his own, but given the sort of shit Alexis managed to get herself into and got out of, he might be connected to more powerful people who can help.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Bruce Wayne, before he becomes Batman.

Or possibly Detective Jim Gordon.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You’ve Been Kidnapped!! BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2171 December 14, 2023 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 556 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1167 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Been wondering what the boyfriend looks like? Foxaèr 8 701 January 14, 2022 at 11:43 am
Last Post: johnnyy
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2083 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2236 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  This has been nagging me for a while now... Dr H 11 1557 January 21, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  I've been there, "Have you ever"? Brian37 19 1676 November 16, 2018 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The headline should have been... John V 8 390 October 5, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Guess You've All Been Practicing Your Aim Rhondazvous 20 1469 August 29, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama