Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I Believe My Personality Type is I.N.T.J.
Why I Believe My Personality Type is I.N.T.J.
Despite Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator being considered pseudoscience, I believe my personality is I.N.T.J.

I was born with a brain that makes me have antisocial personality traits, clinical depression, A.D.D, the ability to detect patterns easily, obsession over details, and lack of being easily manipulated emotionally.

As a child, I never conformed to traditional gender roles, religion, culture, etc. Logic, brutal honesty, politics, systems, and music that intellectually stimulates my brain were more important to me than entertainment, candy, Christmas, getting along with people, culture, etc. I stopped believing in Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy, the Groundhog, religion, and other things at age 8.

My cynical behavior started at a very young age after reading about disappearing children from written paper on Walmart's wall because I was thinking how corrupt this world I live in is. Because I was putting my emotions aside to analyze how corrupt this world is.

My A.D.D. makes me distracted at times. It keeps me distracted in my mind. So I sometimes get stuck in a rabbit hole. My brain is unpredictable sometimes.

Obsession over details has caused me to develop a perfectionistic personality. I sometimes over-plan to the point of procrastination.
RE: Why I Believe My Personality Type is I.N.T.J.
It is generally considered pseudoscience but does have a loose basis in clinical psychology. Mind you I mean loose. Though honestly, I wish types were that easy to work out it would make my job a million times easier.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

I recall having to participate in that testing for freshman college orientation as part of an introduction into the Honors Program. I tested as INFJ, I think.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
"The world is divided into two personality types, those who fold and those who crumple." (excerpt from Charmin executive mission statement)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 24, 2021 at 9:38 pm)brewer Wrote: "The world is divided into two personality types, those who fold and those who crumple." (excerpt from Charmin executive mission statement)

According to Britney:
There's only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe
~ Erin Hunter
(August 24, 2021 at 9:41 pm)Foxaire Wrote:
(August 24, 2021 at 9:38 pm)brewer Wrote: "The world is divided into two personality types, those who fold and those who crumple." (excerpt from Charmin executive mission statement)

According to Britney:

Makes you wonder why she's not free.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 24, 2021 at 9:46 pm)brewer Wrote: Makes you wonder why she's not free.

*shakes fist in the air*
~ Erin Hunter
(August 24, 2021 at 9:41 pm)Foxaire Wrote: According to Britney:
I can sing, write stories, dance, make jokes, flirt by shamelessly getting my head into the gutter, and make delicious food to entertain people. Also, I can observe people and things to figure them out in my own way. There are people who can both entertain and observe. Saying there's only 2 types of people, the ones that entertain, and the ones that observe, is silly. "Circus" is a song that reminds me why I never take pop songs seriously on an intellectual level.
Posting it wasn't for the purpose of seriousness. It's Britney, after all, a woman to be greatly admired for her stage prowess, but we can all agree she's not particularly one to be taken seriously regarding life lessons.
~ Erin Hunter
(August 24, 2021 at 10:52 pm)Foxaire Wrote: Posting it wasn't for the purpose of seriousness. It's Britney, after all, I woman I greatly admire for her stage presence prowess, but we can all agree she's not particularly one to be taken seriously regarding life lessons.
I was wondering if you weren't posting it for seriousness before making that response to me. But at least I know you weren't posting it for seriousness now.

When I was a little child, Britney Spears inspired me to dance and sing fearlessly. That helped my self-esteem. I do like these songs from her music catalogue the most: "... Baby One More Time", "Stronger", "I Like Rock 'n' Roll", "Me Against the Music", "My Prerogative", "Break the Ice", "My Baby", "How I Roll", and "Work B*tch". Otherwise, I just listen to her music for dancing.