Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Gabby Petito?
Where is Gabby Petito?
Where is Gabby Petito?

Have you heard of this case?

Here are some infos:

Quote:Gabrielle "Gabby" Petito (born March 19, 1999) is a 22-year-old American woman from Suffolk County, New York, who was reported missing on September 11, 2021, while traveling across the United States with her fiancé. Her family lost contact with her in late August when she was in or near Grand Teton National Park in .

More about the case: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappeara...lle_Petito
RE: Where is Gabby Petito?

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
If it's true then there is reason for valid concern. But for some reason I'm getting a whiff of hoax.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Where is her fiancé? He’s now been reported missing as well. Curiouser, and curiouser…
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(September 18, 2021 at 12:47 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Where is her fiancé? He’s now been reported missing as well. Curiouser, and curiouser…

I just read that he's MIA. Something's not right about this whole story. I am interested to find out what happened to her.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(September 18, 2021 at 12:38 pm)brewer Wrote: If it's true then there is reason for valid concern. But for some reason I'm getting a whiff of hoax.

In the beginning one might have thought of a hoax,
But not any more now.
(September 18, 2021 at 12:30 pm)Dundee Wrote: Where is Gabby Petito?

Don't know.

(September 18, 2021 at 12:30 pm)Dundee Wrote: Have you heard of this case?

Nope. What is so special about it? Seriously, people disappear every day.

(September 18, 2021 at 12:30 pm)Dundee Wrote: Here are some infos:

So she disappeared 7 days ago and already has a Wikipedia page? And the only thing she is known for is her disappearance.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
She was on a cross country trip with her boyfriend and was in pretty constant contact with family. Suddenly contact stopped and a while later boyfriend returns, alone, and won't talk to authorities.

The story is "What happened to her, where is she, what does the boyfriend know?"

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

It' s a classic case of PWG syndrome....

Like JonBenet Ramsey.

A case given huge media attention for one reason.

She' s a Pretty White Girl.........

Same situation with a Latino boy with a cleft palate and it' s no longer a story...
There is body cam footage from interaction with law enforcement a couple weeks before her disappearance that indicate there was some sort of tension between the couple.

There is also the case of a murdered couple who were in the same area at the same time. That may be coincidence, or it may be linked.

This could be much more than a missing young woman.