Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Listen To Thunderf00t!
Listen To Thunderf00t!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFykxsi8A...ture=feedu
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: Listen To Thunderf00t!
Hey, I'd kick in a few bucks to turn churches into night clubs. Do a hell of a lot more good than they are doing now.
(March 16, 2011 at 8:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hey, I'd kick in a few bucks to turn churches into night clubs. Do a hell of a lot more good than they are doing now.

To be honest there are really more noble things to be giving money to right now, but I liked his thinking.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
His recent e-begging has been a turnoff. I nearly hit the unsubscribe button.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(March 16, 2011 at 10:51 pm)DeistPaladin Wrote: His recent e-begging has been a turnoff. I nearly hit the unsubscribe button.

Same here. That and his poor series of bible and quran interpretations and mockery of biblical scholars really hurt his reputation in my view. Some atheists will no doubt keep seeing him as a champion of rationality but his latest videos show him to be anything but.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian