Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What in the Sam hill.
What in the Sam hill.

RE: What in the Sam hill.
Another thread with no purpose.

Stop it.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(October 11, 2021 at 9:06 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Another thread with no purpose.

Stop it.

I don't see how humor serves no purpose.
You should at least give some reason even if it doesn't make sense to anyone but you.

Just throwing random videos out there is a waste of space.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

True story , hand on heart. Told to me by my mother.

I was 3 and at kindergarten. This day we were finger painting, and I was painting away furiously:

Teacher ; "my goodness, you're certainly busy! What are you painting?

Me: I'm painting a picture of Godd.

Teacher " But no one knows what god looks like"

Me: They will in a minute.
Little known factoid: Sam Kinison got his start in show business as a Pentecostal preacher.
Disappointing theists since 1968!
(October 13, 2021 at 3:20 pm)A. Secular Human Wrote: Little known factoid: Sam Kinison got his start in show business as a Pentecostal preacher.

We have churches in America, but we don't live in them! <----- You have to be older than dirt to get that.
(October 13, 2021 at 3:20 pm)A. Secular Human Wrote: Little known factoid: Sam Kinison got his start in show business as a Pentecostal preacher.

Here’s a sample.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parody of Sam Harris Edwardo Piet 0 421 October 13, 2017 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Hill Kellyanne con job Trump/women Brian37 0 447 June 30, 2017 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Sam Kinison - Zombie Christ et al Tino 3 2032 October 31, 2012 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: pocaracas