Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Evolution of Glen Beck
The Evolution of Glen Beck
[Image: ?fh=c2963778ae69f4ff87d41fcd0fd80b7a&w=900.0]
RE: The Evolution of Glen Beck
ROFLOL So true! Him and the rest of the "preachers" in the media. Shake Fist
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(March 17, 2011 at 6:10 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote: ROFLOL So true! Him and the rest of the "preachers" in the media. Shake Fist

Indeed. I have really,truly never understood why people don't see straight through the pure humbug and sleaze of televangelists and shock jocks.

An unkind person might say that the people who watch Glenn Beck and (same people) watch and give money to televangelists are really fucking STOOPID.Thinking
One need not be "kind" to be correct, Pad.
Speaking of sleazy media, does anyone know of a media source that does not show "appreciation" towards a particular party?
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
It's "Glenn." Even crazies deserve to have their names spelled correctly. Wink
Our Daily Train blog at jeremystyron.com

---
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea | By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown | Till human voices wake us, and we drown. — T.S. Eliot

"... man always has to decide for himself in the darkness, that he must want beyond what he knows. ..." — Simone de Beauvoir

"As if that blind rage had washed me clean, rid me of hope; for the first time, in that night alive with signs and stars, I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world. Finding it so much like myself—so like a brother, really—I felt that I had been happy and that I was happy again." — Albert Camus, "The Stranger"
---
(March 20, 2011 at 10:59 am)everythingafter Wrote: It's "Glenn." Even crazies deserve to have their names spelled correctly. Wink

But there is only one "n" in "nazi."

(March 20, 2011 at 2:55 pm)Minimalist Wrote: But there is only one "n" in "nazi."

Nnazi!
Our Daily Train blog at jeremystyron.com

---
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea | By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown | Till human voices wake us, and we drown. — T.S. Eliot

"... man always has to decide for himself in the darkness, that he must want beyond what he knows. ..." — Simone de Beauvoir

"As if that blind rage had washed me clean, rid me of hope; for the first time, in that night alive with signs and stars, I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world. Finding it so much like myself—so like a brother, really—I felt that I had been happy and that I was happy again." — Albert Camus, "The Stranger"
---
(March 20, 2011 at 5:43 pm)everythingafter Wrote:
(March 20, 2011 at 2:55 pm)Minimalist Wrote: But there is only one "n" in "nazi."

Nnazi!

Gazillionaires
Love
Epowering
Nazi
Nationalists

Because
Education
Constipates
Kooks
Suck
Ass
Republicans
Are
Hateful

Pricks
And
Love
Initiating
Nazism
Another
Neo
Nazi

Cunt
Only
Understands
Lying
Teabagging
Extremist
Republicanism
(March 19, 2011 at 8:10 pm)Minimalist Wrote: One need not be "kind" to be correct, Pad.

Just so,but I caught you being kind recently . (to Rayaan) I was quite shocked.

I hope you're not going to make habit of it, you'll upset my sense of order.Wink Shades
(March 20, 2011 at 2:55 pm)Minimalist Wrote: [quote='everythingafter' pid='124189' dateline='1300633161']
It's "Glenn." Even crazies deserve to have their names spelled correctly. Wink

It's actually "Glen" OR "Gleann*---and it's the way I spell MY given name. (really)

*Concise Oxford dictionary: glen; a narrow valley. Gaelic; gleann.