Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good vibes to Jackalope
Heart 
Good vibes to Jackalope
Whatever you do...be it light candles, send good vibes, have a drink in his honor, even if you pray...keep Jackalope in your thoughts today as we wait for word of a good outcome on his surgery today.

Hang in there Jackalope...we aren't quite ready to add you to the RIP thread.

Heart

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

RE: Good vibes to Jackalope
And never forget, in thus time of concern and good thoughts, who has bags on the trains and tin soldiers.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
See ya on the other side CD!

(of surgery, I'm not a ghoul)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
This is rather last minute. I'll have to see if Whole Foods can deliver a goat or some chickens for a proper demonic sacrifice.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
It looks like CD's surgery has been delayed. I've got time to go steal a chicken, or even a small child.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does God gives of fascist vibes? purplepurpose 4 423 March 25, 2022 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Happy Birthday, Jackalope! BrianSoddingBoru4 8 923 September 7, 2020 at 6:41 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Happy Birthday Jackalope!!! LadyForCamus 11 1204 September 7, 2019 at 10:27 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Good night good luck from dyresand 0 985 May 24, 2015 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: dyresand