Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My biggest fan
My biggest fan
Any chance in allowing my personal troll to stick around when he comes back? Just long enough to give me the chance to get a word in? I'd love to talk to this person.😂
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: My biggest fan
The last couple posts were pretty nasty.  But if that's what you want, let's see what others think.

edit to add: Sock accounts aren't allowed so there's also that angle of this to consider.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 24, 2021 at 11:51 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Any chance in allowing my personal troll to stick around when he comes back? Just long enough to give me the chance to get a word in? I'd love to talk to this person.😂

I’m not going to lie, I’d be intrigued to know what possessed someone to join a forum not just to slag off a random user, but one who hadn’t been posting for two years. You have a stalker, CL?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I have no problem with it. I think C_L deserves to get a word or two in considering this guy hasn’t shut up about her in days. If (and when) it gets too nasty, or if C_L gets bored of chewing on him we’ll just pull the plug.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
I can just envision a bunch of nasty ol' atheists dogpiling some dork who is railing against a Catholic person.  Hilarious

Dayam. You get him, CL! If you don't, we will.  Great
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(November 25, 2021 at 12:32 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: I have no problem with it. I think C_L deserves to get a word or two in considering this guy hasn’t shut up about her in days. If (and when) it gets too nasty, or if C_L gets bored of chewing on him we’ll just pull the plug.
I kind of agree. This coward has been slinking around talking shit from afar now let him face that person he's been slandering.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(November 25, 2021 at 12:06 am)arewethereyet Wrote: The last couple posts were pretty nasty.  But if that's what you want, let's see what others think.

edit to add: Sock accounts aren't allowed so there's also that angle of this to consider.

Someone sent me a screen shot of one. I thought it was hilarious 😂
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Hey, Look who's here!

Welcome back matey ... Hope you a safe and well.

cheers from the land down under.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
[Image: 200.gif]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Great. The time vortex is gonna crash now.