Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Original Call Project on Youtube is something to check out.
The Original Call Project on Youtube is something to check out.

Hi.

I want to call to your attention that I am working on a very massive educational video project, entitled ''The Original Call Project''. The purpose of this video project is to clarify everything about Islam once and for all. Whether it be answering who God is according to Islam, the Truth about prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him), the true identity of Jesus (peace be upon him), the solutions that Islam has to offer the world, the status of women in islam, jihad, sharia law, the Quran and much more....

I have created an interactive menu, a table of contents. Search this title on youtube, I assure you , you never seen anything like it.

The Original Call Project - Table of contents http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1xeDYQzOA

Your feedback is very welcome.

Peace.
RE: The Original Call Project on Youtube is something to check out.
More apologetics, yay!

Demonstrate that belief in Islam is epistemically justified, then I might give a shit.
Even if you could prove the religion of Islam is a power for good (which, to me, it clearly isn't as proven by what we see done the world over in the name of Islam), you, like all other religious people have ZERO evidence for your god or it's teachings so it's pointless even trying to find the little, if any good, your fairy tales contain.

I don't believe in a god yet I don't kill or abuse anyone, I live what I'd consider a fairly good life, treating others how I wish to be treated...so tell me, what's the fucking point of your (or any) religion?

The proof of God's existence will also be in this project.

This forum is alright, but it would be amazing if it had come into existence by itself, with all its functions, and features.

Now that would be something to think about...

Enjoy.
(March 21, 2011 at 1:03 pm)Nebulous1982 Wrote: The proof of God's existence will also be in this project.

This forum is alright, but it would be amazing if it had come into existence by itself, with all its functions, and features.

Enjoy.

How about this, you prove your God's existence and THEN I'll watch your videos.

Yeah A forum existing spontaneously would be far fetched, not as far fetched as an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent being with a personality, likes and dislikes, prophets, a book and a billion slaves who lap it all up.
(March 21, 2011 at 1:03 pm)Nebulous1982 Wrote: The proof of God's existence will also be in this project.

Enjoy.

To claim a forum can't spontaneously come into existence then claim a being an infinity more complex than a forum who could create something as complex as the universe and all that it contains can just magically exist is ridiculous. There is no proof for any gods. There is obviously also no proof that a god dosen't exist, but people don't spend their lives buying into everything we can't disprove, the cancer of religion is the exception to that rule though, spread through the ages via fear, violence and indoctrination of young minds.

Yeah man..words cannot express how much I DISPISE Islam. Honestly. I read the Quran (or however you want to spell it in english), it is a pile of shit. Allah proves himself to be a dick head over and over again, turning Jews into apes and pigs, claiming the sun sets in a mud puddle, claiming the sky is solid, claiming humans were made from potters clay, demanding infidels be killed... the people who invinted this Allah character were malevolent pricks who wanted to put their own hatreds into the mouth of a fictional authority figure...and you are spreading this sickness.

With that said I will give you thumbs up on a very nice video table of contents system...too bad it is promoting magical thinking, pseudo science, oppressive theology, backwards thinking, tribal thinking, genocide, mythology, hatred, misogyny, blood lust, and honor killings/rapes.
(March 21, 2011 at 9:12 am)Nebulous1982 Wrote: The purpose of this video project is to clarify everything about Islam once and for all.

Not once and for all, although you might get to clarify a lot of things to a good number of people. May Allah reward you for your efforts.

And it's people like you who makes Islam shine. But, atheists are still confused as to why people actually give a shit about it. Some think it's only because of fear and violence ...

(March 21, 2011 at 1:03 pm)Nebulous1982 Wrote: This forum is alright, but it would be amazing if it had come into existence by itself, with all its functions, and features.

Yeah, this forum alright and I post here every now and then (maybe even got a little addicted I think).

And you're right, a forum can't create itself, but don't be surprised if the UNIVERSE can.

Check it out: http://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/9712344
We're confused as to why anyone believes primitive superstitions, period.
(March 21, 2011 at 2:41 pm)Rayaan Wrote: May Allah reward you for your efforts.
How will he do that? Add an extra million years to his eternity in paradise? Give him 73 Virgins (or raisins) in paradise?
(March 21, 2011 at 2:41 pm)Rayaan Wrote: And it's people like you who makes Islam shine. But, atheists are still confused as to why people actually give a shit about it. Some think it's only because of fear and violence ...
Well, thats not the ONLY reason this atheist thinks you still cling to it. But hey, you can prove us wrong by easily showing us how kind Muslim majority countries are to people who decide to no longer follow the faith. Tell me exactly how these countries handle apostasy: Yemen, Somalia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Quwait, Afghanistan..and all those other countries that end in "stan".

Yeah, show me how they deal with apostasy..is it kind and understanding?

Then you can clear up my confusion, because I see these countries and majority Muslims states utilizing fear and violence against apostacy all the time. Saudi Arabia, along with many other muslim countries, outlaw apostasy in their constitution..

...so yes, please clear up my confusion on this subject...straighten out this infidel...thankyou.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Letting Go Of God - Julia Sweeney - Hilarious full youtube vid inside Duty 13 1597 May 20, 2020 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Duty
  What's your favourite youtube video bobby 33 3393 October 2, 2018 at 5:09 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  John Cena Prank Call Jehanne 4 321 June 14, 2018 at 7:29 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  School Shooting Range (Original Song) Mechaghostman2 4 923 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Top 100 viral youtube vids ignoramus 0 281 April 16, 2018 at 5:37 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Fire Storm (Original Song) Mechaghostman2 0 323 February 15, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  Something The Pro-Life Crowd Has Never Considered Minimalist 15 1677 October 14, 2017 at 12:55 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Check out the Japanese band! Cool as! ignoramus 12 1491 September 30, 2017 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The White Rabbit Project SteelCurtain 11 1347 December 15, 2016 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Youtube comments paulpablo 3 518 September 29, 2016 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: paulpablo